World Class Track thread

WR tumbles in junior women. If you know 200 times, that is an offensively fast time, for anyone.

jesus, and here I was feeling good about toweling up gav white and gary mandy in a scratch last night.

It’s bloody awesome to be watching Cam kicking some serious butt at the Masters World Championships today.
I hope you’re all watching: Tuesday 10/10 - UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championships - YouTube

Today’s session is over - tune in tomorrow to watch Cam fight for a podium

Today’s feed: Live Coverage - Masters Worlds LA

Cam is fighting for the Rainbow Jersey!

LIGHT IT UP!!!

I know we have an Aus champ and a probably a few state champs here but is Loki the first FOA’er to wear the rainbow stripes? (Pending doping control :wink: )

hell yeah!

Loki: can you add the WC stripes to the FOA logo?

so rad.

What event/age bracket was it in??

35-39 Team Sprint earned Loki some rainbows.
35-39 Sprint was silver - with a freaking banging third ride in his heat to advance to podium contention.

That’s so awesome.

Congrats Loki!

Hey cheers crew :slight_smile: Been a tough few months on the body for sure, but has all paid off. Looking forward to some new stripes on my club skinny :o

OOI we PB’d in the TS Qually to go 47.5 for a new WR too.

I’ll look into it mate

:slight_smile:

Congrats again. Can’t imagine the level of stoke you must have right now.

Loki, you are a weapon. Well done.

Beard power.

Any world class track happening lately?

I think Loki won something at the nationals?

Defended his Masters 2 Sprint tile.

Hahah yeah, broke a few records too. Serious world class track thread stuff but… worlds just gone had the most lit kilo comp since Hoy. Was crazy, do your self a favour. There were many sub minute kilos, sea level track too. Considering Glatzer did it for the first time ever a couple weeks back it’s kinda a big deal. Also Hoogaland turned himself into a meat puddle track side.

Kristina Vogel in a serious accident - some reports are saying severe spinal injuries and maybe paraplegia… Others are more optimistic

2nd at world championships to Brunswick’s Luke Plapp in the jnr ITT.