Wow ... just wow !!! (for Rolly)

They just take my breath away, what am amazing spectacle this must be to watch. The closest I’ve come is a couple thousand mullet swimming past me whilst surfing. That was just weird, not especially beautiful, just weird.

Prolly been herded by a shark or two…

in that case, I present to you: ball o’ fish!

//youtu.be/cIgHEhziUxU

y’see … that looks pretty, but from where I was (the surface) I saw just a swarm of red/brown fish. A sea of them. Not moving around just hanging out. I can’t say for certain but I made sure I didn’t drink any sea water that day as I’m sure they were sperming themselves silly. Hopeless me didn’t want to get out the water as the swell was good/conditions right. The shit you put up with just to get a decent wave :wink:

BTW, what sort of face does a fish pull as they’re cumming? So I know next time.

That is the problem with water it’s full of fucking fish semen

probably something along the lines of this

I did think that. Especially when random fish would jump out (as if to escape something). I always count how many other guys are out in the water and calculate my odds. As I said the waves were good that day, even more so because there wasn’t many guys out due to the mullet swarm (splooge).

depends if he has a significant female, or is just a lonely fish in a sea of semen. for the later i’d say this,

This series of shows is pretty bloody good, the host uses maths to explaine a lot of crazy assed things

//youtu.be/cFU5_pVkoZM

My favorite bit…

//youtu.be/iOucwX7Z1HU

Saw this on a tumblr and had a laugh.

Owls confirmed to be the creepiest birds ever. LOOK AT THE FUCKING THINGS. If you fail to notice the one on the left fucking SWALLOWING a rat, then you have the dude singing some satanic chant or something next to him, and then you have those two other fucking psychos synchronized to make you feel creeped the fuck out with their soulless dance of FUCKING DOOM.

Another one for rolly.

//youtu.be/3G1PFLuTrgM

Fuck me animals are cool.

Also, Tarck Fish thread.