XxfashionxX

Less talk of veganism, more talk of the varsity jackets with straight edge written on the back of them, and how amazing John Pettibone looks in his in The Edge Of Quarrel.

I’m sorry but that made me laugh, quite hard, kinda hurt.

fair enough Nik, the only reason i asked the question is I know a shitload of vegans and no one has ever mentioned anything about wool being forbidden… doesn’t make any sense to me, but meh, it’s such a subjective thing.

https://thejacketshop.com/

you can make your own custom jackets on this site, pretty rad
fixed.org order anyone?

So how does caffeine fit with the straight edge anti drugs ethos?
Henry rollins is a hypocritical poster boy for anti drugs campaign who loves his bean based stimulant.

OK so iwas pretty much just having lolz with that last “fixed.org order” comment, but then i started playing around and came up with this.

soooooooo keeeeeeeennnnnn

fixed

Again, I’ve never claimed ‘edge’ but have spent the better part of ~17 years with good friends who do so. It’s a topic that, like fixed gears, is subject to a lot of misinformation. The original idea is far from what it’s most commonly known for.

But basically its not ‘anti-drugs’ and more anti-mind pollutants (there’s a better term but i can’t remember it). It’s more about having or taking control of your life/destiny, coming as it did as a reaction to the overblown arena rock/self-destructive punk scene of the time.

Now there are those who like to argue that will say that caffiene (along with aspirin/pain killers/etc) are the same. Again the line is personal. If you break your leg and they give you some strong pain killers post-operation for your pain, do you say no?

Liam man, you’re outta control! That is the ugliest thing i have ever seen.

^i know, i think i’m losing touch with reality. i’d still wear one though, you would too :smiley:

What would Don Gately do? (Free wristie to first respondent who shows understanding of the reference)

meat is murder!
dairy is sexual assault!
honey is theft!
SXE is always a laff!

what i really wanna know is, if the ebay seller is edge, why is he so fucking fat? 6 foot and 90kg, get off the high horse and onto the treadmill, fatty boomba!

Also, ellepea, that design is sheer liquid wonderment! where do i get one?

amazing.123

^thanks Blakey

https://thejacketshop.com/
design your own Jams, hours of fun

As soon as I saw it I was like ‘zomg sexy, do want!’.

hey, welcome back!

There is a long history of fat straight edge dudes, Steve Wiltsey from xOur Warx/Town Of Hardcore zine, Mark Porter from the mighty Floorpunch, xChubby Freshx from Integrity, Every single member of Melbourne’s own xPoppin’ Freshx… Fat dudes have down with the edge long before cm punk came and ruined it for everyone.

It makes sense that edge dudes are fat, food is their only indulgence!!! Coke triple rasberries and vegan treats all day long.

pollute thy body, but not thy mind, huh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: