2022 Pro Road Racing!

Been fun watching Van Aert, cool to watch Clarke win on the cobbles. Looks like it’ll be the Pogo show from here to Paris.

Hard to see anyone catching him. Bling missed his best chance for a stage win.

1 Like

:eyes:

its happening

Good sensations last night eh

What do we think of Simon Gerrans on SBS? He’s ‘okay’, but have you noticed that he seems to only have negative things to say about 99% of the riders lol

1 Like

Tom Pidcock descending last night was absolute sensations.

3 Likes

entire SBS commentary is woeful, genuinely sets my teeth on edge. I just watch GCN now.

2 Likes

yeah keeno’s puns & one liners are just getting annoying now.

1 Like

“now”

1 Like

I like Bridie. Am I out of touch? No, it’s the rest who are wrong.

1 Like

I don’t mind the SBS commentary. They know what they’re talking about and aren’t Phil Liggett.

a mate reckons he must have sold his personality for a stage win at some point…

GCN is a banger… they seem to have a big cast covering the stages - you always get some semi-decipherable sean kelly (which is great) and robbie pops up regularly. plus they can pronounce the names correctly…

Vingegaaaard is all class. Waiting for Poggy after that little off was a great gesture. Then he ripped his legs off.

2 Likes

Wout has dug out the fresh blood bags.

3 Likes

listen here Jono you just have to trust us ok.

3 Likes

TdF Femme 2 was :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yeah, as soon as you-know-who was in the break, and the break wasn’t getting caught, it was all over. Pretty exciting getting to that point tho.

Andy (fame and spear) is shooting the TDF Femme. He’s getting some great shots.

I find it pretty cool that two former FOA people are shooting the TDF: Marcus (beardmcbeardy) was at the TDF this year. Funny to say I used to ride sw8 fixxies with that guy.

4 Likes

Hey @HeavyMetalCyclist, how are those sensations with Hausdog being road captain for the Aussies at the worlds?
Pretty sure I’m gonna head down to the Gong to watch the men’s race, and hopefully the women’s too.

1 Like

I’m hoping to get down for both elite races. My brother lives a few streets back off Lawrence Hargrave Drive at Austinmer, so planning on crashing there and watching them go past, then riding into the city to catch some laps before the finishes.

1 Like

Steph and I are heading up for the Womens and Mens elite too. Too good an opportunity to pass up

1 Like