About to pull the trigger on a Wolverine -

Bike24 - has anyone had their payment remain ‘pending’ for ages? It’s been 5 days. Maybe that’s not long?

I’ve ordered just about everything, just a waiting game now.

Can happen if something was out of stock, but from memory they normally contact you

Shoot 'em an email.

Yeah, if there’s something out of stock they usually wait. Also, have you bought from them before? First time I did, I had to send them a pic of my credit card or something. From memory.

Blah, no I haven’t. Sounds like a pain.

I sent them an email, checking to see if anything was out of stock, which it wasn’t at the time of ordering.

Cool. They’ll let you know what’s up

So they ran out of Nanos sometime between me ordering and the order getting packed, but didn’t bother to tell me.

Bummer.
WTB Nano Race MTB Tyre | Chain Reaction They ship fast

I placed an order on CRC yesterday so that makes it more annoying!

Urgh

Bike24 is shipping tomorrow hopefully. All the other bits should be showing up by the end of this week or early next week! Sabrina is buying me a Sinewave USB charger for my birthday and that’s just about the last piece of the puzzle.

Really looking forward to putting it together now.

Hey mods - Can I move this to the PYR forum? Might start posting photos for build up ~

Ta

Done and done.

Oh yis.

I’m drinking a lot of beer in the backyard and starting the build this Sunday!

Also ordered some cordura to make a few bags today.

Ta da! Rode it to town today, I’m hoping to have some time to take proper photos tomorrow. All done, save for dynamo wiring which should be ready this weekend. Any tips on running a parallel circuit? My high school science memory escapes me. Right now I’m just going to run plugs for lights and USB charger separately.

Thanks all for your input!

Wicked

looks great

that’s hot.

Please ride past Swell Cafe so I can check it out.

Very good. I’ll send you some pics of my dynamo wiring