About to pull the trigger on a Wolverine -

Yep, probably going to use a square taper crank as sub compact. Found out recently that Ultra Torque triples aren’t actually triples, the third chainring is bolted on the second, so no option to go smaller there.

If he’s already got everything else he may as well use all campy 11 with shimano cassette. He already has to buy a wheelset (which will be future-proofed for inevitable move to shimano hydro) so all he has to buy is a shimano cassette. I’d say sub-compact double too but he’s already got a triple I think.

Edit: scrap that bit about triples, hadn’t seen mouche’s latest response.

Essentials are preserved. Phew.

Nope.

Woomp! There it is.

Looks a little under-powered.

I’m waiting to get the right adapter for it.

Do you think there’s enough steerer?

Not for Moccos

Skirtings need some attention.

Looks black. Is black. And that plug is misaligned. What else could go wrong?

We just got told the landlord is selling the house so I don’t care about the skirtings anymore!

Is matte is good. :o

Here’s hoping the build quality has got better.

Suggestions:
Chase every thread.
Replace the tension bolts on the rear dropouts (they’re shit - broke mine undoing it).
Check an axle will fit the rear dropout (my bolt up rear SS axle didn’t, dropout needed filing).

Did think of the issues you had Geoff. Keith chased BB/HS for me, i’ll pull out the tap kit and do all the little ones before I build up. I didn’t know you had trouble with the dropouts, hope mine are ok!

Yeah, 9mm axle for QR didn’t fit, so 10mm bolt on for SS was never going to fit.

http://www.fixed.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=35291&page=3&p=628846&viewfull=1#post628846

Got my tax return, ordered dyno, Stans rims, 2.1 Nanos, tape etc, saddle. What a bizarre purposeful form of procrastination while I write my thesis!

Going tubeless?

See how you go with the 2.1 Nanos. I can get 2.0 Ikons in mine and and Bennett gets 2.0 Ninlines in his.

Riffing off these guys. I hope it works!

Yea, time to join the cool kids club.

Ahh yeah, brain fart on my behalf, you’re going 650B, we’re running 700C.