AFL Grand Final 2010

Well, we did it last year!

But not this year…

What do you call a Collingwood supporter in a white tracksuit?
The bride.

Why is three Collingwood supporters going over a cliff in a Lexus a shame?
Because a Lexus has four seats.

Why did the Collingwood supporter cross the road?
Centrelink was on the other side.

:slight_smile:

Go Dons!!..oh wait…

norm smith

collingwood’s systematic dismantling of the saints will leave geelong thinking they got off lightly.

(disclaimer: i know nothing about football and only watch one game a year)

As a St. Kilda supporter going to the match, I approach tomorrow with hope but preparedness for disappointment, a feeling most St. Kilda supporters would have familiarity with

How do you know it was a Collingwood supporter that invented the tooth brush?

Because otherwise it would be known as a teeth brush.

I think both teams feel a bit like that. Which is why I reckon it’s going to be a desperate game of footy. - I kinda hope Collingwood don’t win - the last thing we need is a whole lot of collingwood supporters re-claiming smith street from the hipsters. Or maybe that would be fun to watch…

Perhaps it’s a romantic view, but I think St Kilda will win because of one thing: they lost it in 1965.

What the fuck is going on? Does this have something to do with all those lower middle class people preventing me from bombing collins st this morning?

Football is shit, and if this thread goes on for too long I’ll probably euthanase the ugly bastard.

However, I love the grand final - it marks the end of the season.

Football is shit, and if this thread goes on for too long I’ll probably euthanase the ugly bastard.

However, I love the grand final - it marks the end of the season.

Football isn’t shit.
Most Footballers are though.

So what are your thoughts on Hirdy as (likely) coach next season?

the thing smith st needs more than anything is more collingwood supporters.

it’s way more fun walking to the shops with derros.

I’d rather he be an assistant for a couple years, like Buckley is doing. We need someone like him back at the club.

this thread just brightened up my afternoon. i wish my “one-eyed collingwood supporter” dad was in the office today so i could tell him dan’s jokes.

go saints.