warthog
September 13, 2026, 6:11am
21
What am I dong with that with respect to my dt 350 hubs sorry.
I have just ridden them and apart from adding grease to the freehub ratchets, haven’t needed to do anything. I am not gun bike mechanic btw. I try to do stuff myself but am still learning.
Edit: Needed to service the bearings?
I probably should do that one day
jasonc
September 13, 2026, 8:36am
22
I’ve bought the bearing puller and press kits. My front wheel on the gravel bike needs new bearings
2 Likes
Bought a pair of Oakley Wind Jacket 2.0 off FB, i wore them once and rinsed it off and let dry (under cover).
Next day the Prizm tint delaminated, never had that happened before and ive bought a fair few pairs of oakeys and prizm lenses.
Apparently its common thing.
Anyway, thought it would be a good time to try some Alix lenses.
I got clear to use for winter and mtbing, fit will be the litmus test here.
MYCOURAG Replacement Lenses for OAKLEY Wind Jacket 2.0 OO9418 - 45mm Sunglasses UV400 Protection Multi-Color Options - AliExpress
1 Like
jasonc
October 2, 2026, 4:07am
24
I won’t do without my photochromic lens. I rarely ride in the middle of the day so they work well
Used that disc mount facing tool on the rear of the Reacto yesterday. Yep. A good thing. Much easier to set the caliper so it doesn’t rub the disc.
2 Likes