All-City STTB!

All City are being helpful, but there is no QBP supplier in Aus since dirtworks stopped repping All City. Though seeing as they were the rep at the time of sale I assume I would go back to them!

My journey had been thus:

Contact All-City>Advised contact place of purchase>Contact place of purchase>Place of purchase contact Dirtworks>Dirtworks advised contact All-City>Contact All-City>All-City contact place of purchase

Now I wait…

Replacement frame arrived yesterday, just finished putting the rest of the parts on and went for small test run. Proper ride tomorrow.

All-City were pretty helpful, however Andy and Co. at Human Powered are the real stars. Thanks again.

Proof it pays to buy from good bike shops!

The result:

All-City Thunderdome

Do like, would love to get my hands on another All City.

Phwoar that is nice.

Never had an All-City frame. I want one. Preferably a Nature Boy for some fat tyred action.

Cheers man. If you are keen to get a frame in, I’m told Human Powered may be stocking them very soon.

Thanks bro. Yeah the new purple one looks good. I don’t think I’ll go back to the Big Block frames personally, those dropouts…

this is tidy, I like it.

:wink:

We do indeed have quite a large order of All Citys coming. The dropouts on most of their bikes are fine, it was just the ornate bridge dropouts that were failing. I have a Macho Man and really enjoy it. Will probably build up a Space Horse tourer I think. Maybe.

Glad to see you’re out rolling again and enjoying yourself Dan.

Waiting on a Mr Pink as the replacement to my Nature Boy, which will be getting some new drop outs care of Kumo.

Can’t wait!

Alright, this thing is pretty cool.

Thanks legend.

Are you replacing dropouts on old or new frame?

You are!