Any opinion on time z pedals?

thinking of getting some new pedals for the fixie and I kind of like the idea of these even though they’re not that great to look at - having a bit of a platform so I can ride down the beach in thongs once in while seems like a good idea, and they are fairly cheap but maybe I ain’t thinking straight…

anyone got any experience with em?

Not specifically with these but the atac xs yes, and i thong them up every now and then for a short 3 km ride and while it aint great, it’s comfy enough.

very similar to what i put on my fixie… i like clipping in and going for a good long ride, but like you, also enjoy just riding up the road in my thongs…

cost around 30 bucks on Fleabay

Wellgo pedals.

Definitely like the price on the wellgo’s! How long you had em for? Any trouble with em?

price was sweet, but the all round reason i got them is because i like to be able to choose how im cycling…

had them on my fixie for around a month, and was on my roadie for around 2 months before that, no issues with them, look good, feel good, just be sure to tighten the clips when you get them :slight_smile:

Hey Clearscreen sent you a PM re some pedals you might be interested in.

Thanks guys, realised over the weekend that the Wellgo’s are single sided, and I reckon double sided is the way to go…

The Tim’s are great, if you’re ok with the weight. They’re a seriously heavy pedal. The upside is that they’re durable as all hell.

Cheers Sket, have to work out if I’m happy with the weight I guess…