Around the bay / fixed 210km

i had some thrills yesterday not wining any segments eating vegemite and cheese sandwiches :stuck_out_tongue:

#feelssmugman

Winning is smashing 4 ham cheese tomato jaffles when I got home #jaffles

#feelssmugman #lemontime

i’m makin burritos tonight, and they’re gonna be fuckin sick. last time i made burritos i used the left over chilli to make jaffles.

#jafflejafflejaffle

That’s it. I’m eating mexican tonight.

THINK OF ALL THOSE AVOCADOES YOU GET TO EAT!!!

i’d invite you over but there’s gonna be heaps of animal in mine…

Not vegan. And borderline racist.

i had an awesome salad for lunch today, but fuck i was so hungry this afternoon. smashed a cherry danish, two small bags of chiiiiiiiiiips, a mini bag of maltesers, two freddo frogs and a box of smarties.

still hungry.

Mrs FROG cooked up some wagyu last night, had some left over, considering #gourmet #wagyu #jaffle for dinner
mmm with ponzu sauce, definitely gotta give this a go.

@ rollyrollyrolly: You animal :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been trying this semi-fasting thing. First few times it was real hard, but now it’s great. Eat less, and am less hungry. Have eaten one meal and no snacks since 7 last night and feeling good.

Yep

Won’t beat the thrill I got when I won ALL the KOMs riding back through time on my 3x11 speed folding tall recumbent, eating nothing but EPO.

Nah, so far today I’ve had 5 weetbix, a banana, two peanut butter sandwiches, an apple, a muesli bar, a big bread roll with salami, cheese, hummus and spinach, a yoghurt, and a peanut slab. My addiction to peanut slabs is one of the reasons I’m not racing the Tour of Bright this year. Clearly you can’t both eat peanut slabs everyday and do well at Bright. I’ve made my choice. And it feels good.

didn’t i get you onto peanut slabs?!

My finest moment!

I was doing the semi fasting thing before I knew it was a thing, last snacks at ~11pm, nothing til lunch.

Not sure it would work if I was doing 50kms before work but I survive just fine with just a commute (less than 1hr bike/run).

I treat cycling like a rolling buffet,
Did 120 yesterday and had a cliff bar, some snakes, a banana and a mars bar.

those Bupa’s were like lemmings yesterday. was waiting for a trail to start dropping into the yarra.

hey hey hey, this thread is about food now!

I had some food once.

Semi Fasting; short term results for long term repercussions.

I thought it was hilarious how BUPA reps were handing out jelly beans. Lets hope any new BUPA customers dont tick diabetes treatment for their extras.

TC: I ate a jelly bean once

I tried low carb - high fat a few weeks back. I didn’t stick with it long enough to see results because me and my family got really sick with a stomach bug.
It’s hard to tell whether it was the diet or becoming sick that was causing really poor performance (feeling like bonking after 30 minutes) so I might give it another go with some better prep
Edit:I did lose almost 2kgs that week, so that was a plus