ASHCAN (aka JLN in modeling shocker)

lucky noone’s overreacted

Handsome James has taken the title for Adelaide…

Here he is regretting his purchase of a custard berliner.

I hear what xbrendanx is saying. I wasn’t sure whether it was OK to post anything up or not. Others told me they didn’t think it was a problem, so I did. I’m not exactly a global corporation and I haven’t just signed up to advertise. I’m a forum member and wanted to offer my wares to other members. There was no intent to use my friendship with a mod to get any special treatment, and no intent to offend anybody with the thread. I’d be happy to remove my comment from earlier today about stock levels and leave the thread as just a pisstake of JLN though.

i wouldn’t have cared if this was in the “for sale” section.

and i certainly would encourage people taking the piss out of jolan.

Eff you guys!

I’m going home.

Oh wait. I am home. By myself. On the internet. Why am I on a fixed forum, and not looking at pr0n?

The plan was to put it in the for sale section but didn’t fit under frames or parts. Thought the pub section would be the best place as the section description is ‘anything’.

Anyway, I’ll leave it up to those mods with no conflict of interest to move or remove as they see fit.

Jolan - Don’t pretend you don’t get off on this? :stuck_out_tongue:

Shh… :wink:

just let this guy sell his fucking shirts. its a lil fixed gear forum, theres like 55 posts here a day. this is like the most active thread ive seen. theyre obviously popular if theres only a few left, and it only looks like an upstart business. show some love and just let him post his shit. pay for an ad? jesus. And JLN, your one funny lookin dude man.

fixed
Keep it up and you’ll be nominated for an community achievement award

The chicks dig it.

because youve got a girl

A one month ad is what, the profit from two tshirt sales?

hey, the other day i was hanging out with a trek sales rep. their sales are down a bit ATM. maybe we should just show some love and let him tell us all about where we can buy their products, and how much they are, and how much stock he has left. come on man, it’s just a lil fixed gear forum, with only 55 posts a day. how much is an ad again? like, ten bucks a month? jeez. brother is down on his luck!

[quote="xbrendanx "]

hey, the other day i was hanging out with a trek sales rep. their sales are down a bit ATM. maybe we should just show some love and let him tell us all about where we can buy their products, and how much they are, and how much stock he has left. come on man, it’s just a lil fixed gear forum, with only 55 posts a day. how much is an ad again? like, ten bucks a month? jeez. brother is down on his luck!
[/quote]

Out of interest, what is the cost of a one month ad?

http://www.fixed.org.au/about/advertising/

Thanks.

Some mod I am, don’t even know the advertising rates… :expressionless:

Well FRSH has coughed up some funds to help with fixed.org.au hosting costs, so let’s keep this thread about the shirts and my sexiness from now on.

It’s not really my place to say but I think this community should really help young businesses that have come from within. And not have a dig at them because they’ve broken some forum rules.

Out of interest… who is/what is anticoast?

Seems strange to throw money at sponsoring when you dont have a product/service.