Azizul gets a splinter.

not so much but the fact that when the spanird finally does get over the line with his bike his tire is completly off only held in by being trapped by the forks, and they just dont seem close enough together for it to be a bumb that sets it off

Paroxysms …thanks, learnt a new word.

We’re not actually married … but might as well be/act like we are etc. What can I say … the chick’s a star (and I know that) and she loves me, and she rides a bike (lots). She’s got me by the Campy bottom bracket cups and that’s a good thing :wink:

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed, but thats not a splinter, its a stake!! You could kill dracula with that thing!!

This splinter has set Spirito on fire. Loving it!

Nice, I reckon sign her onto a long-term contract, quick :wink:

Sorry, going back a bit here:

I’ve never seen Richard Dawkins on a bike, though I don’t imagine he’d be opposed to the idea.

Here’s Edward Dawkins:

And here’s the quote.

if that was only a 23cm splinter, i would love to see the 45cm one Jason Queally had

I’ve never seen Richard Dawkins on a bike

YouTube - Riding A Bike

footage was used in the doco, ‘the genius of charles darwin’… i think. could have been ‘root of all evil?’

Mrs. Spirito has denied any involvement in said paroxysms and suggested that what I get up to in my private “man time” is best left unsaid. In regard to advising Mrs. Commuter, Mrs. Spirito mentioned something about separate bank accounts and bathrooms helps a lot ?!?!

YMMV :wink: