Best Bakeries.

thats cause you had your heart set on the mudjimba bakery!

Mudjimba is so so etamogah is epic,

I’m starting a ginger beer thread

“Quad cheeseburger”? Pfft, amateur…

Oh Totally - If I’m getting bread in Melbourne, it’s D.Chirico. - Movida has a Bakery in South Yarra now as well which is pretty good. The other place I’ve discovered has good pies is in Torquay, and looks onto that carpark in town (I think it’s called gourmet pies or something or other…) - anyway, they do pretty excellent pies. - they’re just small enough that you can eat two and not feel like vomiting.

Amen to that. At my old work in Sydney we had a chef who would come in and make us lunch on Wednesdays - Iggy’s bread would always accompany the meal, and my god that stuff is amazing.
First El Capo, now this? Goddamnit Spirito you’re killing me.

A1 Lebanese Bakery in Sydney Rd.

Benchmark bakery and a cool town to ride through as well.

Isaac - i think the bakery you speak of is ‘Crumbs’. They are up in ascot vale as well. +100 on the sourdough doughnuts.

Glicks bagels are pretty good.
For sweet stuff ‘Al Hawat’ on sydney road is a the current favourite (but thats not ye olde bakery like chux-ster was asking for)

The bakery at hurstbridge across from the station was pretty amazing… (jam doughnut and coffee scroll) but it was at the end of the all-nighter GG and the place had been open for all of 5mins so everything was super fresh.

would be a short thread.

/thread.

WAIT, WHAT!? OH SHIT YOU’RE RIGHT. BRB, going to the bakery.

Gingerbeer tasteoff committee disagrees with you.

sometimes the bookies get it wrong.

shit yeah, those sourdough jam doughnuts are fuckin awesome!

home made jam, and I think they do variations on the ol classic too (think there’s apple or somethin)

Thanks for telling me about Crumbs rolly. jeez, I thought we were mates.

Blakey, being the man about town you are, I naturally assumed you would already know about an all vegan bakery opening in your very own corner of north Melbourne. too distracted by free coffee @ hot poppy?!

I’m not omniscient!

sif you’re not

So the new bakery that opened up minutes from my house of which I’ve been ummimg and ahhing over for the last month is a winner? This is good news!

fuck it, i’m going there after lunch

something’s happened to Bundy ginger beer. they’ve changed something and its not as good as it used to be.
when did they stop leaving pulp in the bottles? i feel that’s the point it went from amazing to just good.

I have been smashing Breadhead in the CBD recently. Baked pork buns, cheese and onion naan, not amazing but cheap as chips.