Bike24 order?

gonna put through the order this wednesday if any local folks are keen

There’s a reasonable chance I’ll be making a Bike24 order in the next week or so. There are a few things I want to order, but a couple of them depend on other things that I am yet to determine (will this tyre fit in my Bullitt or not).

PM if there’s anything you’d like. StVZO B&M lights FTW! Spokes! Salsa El Mariachis!

I should be in WTP. Will work it out today and msg you later.

Oh man I just did one! 19euros for shipping isn’t really that bad, considering there prices! Got some schwable land cruisers for like 15 euro a pop from them a while back. 28x1.75 ftw.

Agreed. This thread exists though, so thought I’d use it, and 10euro is 10euro.

Ditto

Hi WestToastPete,

I’d love to get some longboard fenders if you’re still looking to do an order.

No worries. Please PM me what you want. I will go through PMs when I make the order and will probably forget you if you’re not there. Look up what you want and send me the link, along with any selections I have to make.

Ta.

Thank you!

Righto, worked out which tyres I can fit etc. Probably put this order through today/tonight.

All ordered. I’ll let you know amounts and details once I see exactly what exchange rate I’ve been charged.

Ta.

Bump.

Placing a small order soon. Anyone want in?

Quite possibly! How much more do you need to place the order?

I’m happy to go ahead with my order as is, just checking if anyone wants to jump in and split the postage.

I’ll probably order tomorrow so just let me know :slight_smile:

Alright, don’t hold off on pulling the trigger because of me. I may not be able to get back to you tonight!

Aynone looking at doing an order? Need something small and low priced, but not in a rush. 20EU postage is almost as much as the item…

Got a couple of things I need, but being further apart from you than in the past makes it a bit difficult.

Ive got 2 LBS chasing up suppliers for me, but im not hopeful :slight_smile: I’ll let you know if i decide to order, might still work out cheaper to combine orders anyway

PMing you. There’s some little things I could do with

Well that’d make it easier, Pete and I can split the postage from Bris to Melb.

Will go hunt out what I need.