BNE Fixed Freestyle Sessions

probs head in bout 2 marty…

been watching some videos getting ideas :slight_smile:

yo yo yo

no night session, we were ll tired after the arvo session :slight_smile:

and finally, nice fall, even i think its loks pretty funny…

should hopefully be all back on this week!!!

but failing dan and eriks forks getting here by wed arvo, next week will be for sure…

im also thinking of maybe looking for a new spot to ride… maybe something with some drops etc seeing as a few of us will be getting into that kinda stuff :smiley:

maybe plan to meet at suncorp ride for a bit there and then head off looking for more “urban” stuff to ride??

Keeeen as fuck! I wanna ride around the city for a couple of hours scopping out some alleys and shit. Try find some lil banks and ledges and shit…

thats it
maybe change meeting place?? southbank somewhere?? brisbane square??

should we still make it suncorp at 6pm??

Afternoon/Evening Markets on Wednesday @ Brisbane Square!

Southbank could be good, if we meet in that open theatre area with good flat concrete. But if we make it start at 6pm we mite aswell ride from Gear! Cos erik can then shut up the shop and come aswell.

Any other thoughts? If we start at Gear we can scatter anywhere really.

i still think a nice big flat spot is needed, for some of the ride anyway, but im very keen to hit things up “bmx styleee” as in roll around looking for spots, riding them for a bit, moving on… gives a bit of variety…

Yeah done. That sounds sweet!!

First step - GET FORKS!

Hurry up FBM! Fukers…

ditto, hurry up UPS :x

keen to watch you do QUT stair gap nate… just saying

Qut stair gap? You don’t mean the riverside one?

QUT one? one you showed us on the way to billionaire?

also riverside one… looks hektic

i have forks now, so ill be in at the shop fitting them this morning, keen for a ride if anyone else is around…

anyone keen for a roll sarvo/tonight??

neg. uni day today

from sarvo,

no pics of my 360 taps yet :frowning:

gypo and i will be riding tonight, meet at the shop round 6, gypo has a work meeting and then its off for a nice roll :slight_smile: tho i think ill take it easy tonight, have somehow hurt my right knee :frowning:

I’m coming in soon, I’ll bring the gears and get some mash’n footage of you guys if you want.

ima drive in, the weather is fucked, i think we will probs end up finding a carpark somewhere…