BNE Fixed Freestyle Sessions

I’ll be heading in in the next halfa or so when you and gyp coming in??

Im still at gardens point so i’ll link up laters… let me know when and where you guys are going!

Bless

Sooonish. Its pouring i got a meeting at 6:30. So i will b in at like 4:30ish

I’ll fly through on my way out of work (leaving here about 4ish).

im headin in now for a roll sarvo, at this stage dan cant make it, so its just lochie and me…

the gypo and I will be out and about all day today, fee lfree to sms either of us if anyone else is keen to catch up.

my # 0412664152

ITS BACK ON!!!

if anyone is keen meet @ gear round 5/530, the gypo and i will be riding :slight_smile:

anyone keen for a roll tonight?? probably just head out for a cruisy roll around town/hang out :slight_smile:

I’m a maybe pending weather.

Man I rode all the way to Suncorp Stadium got there around 7 nobody there. So I rode to Piazza. Nobody.

Ended up listening to Megadeth and Slayer at Riverstage :sunglasses:

you homo, when i say meet me back at the shop, that means when you had finished your dinner to head back to the shop!!

Dog cunt scum dog cunt! (My favourite Aboriginal call ever).

I rode along Boundary road as well. Didn’t even bother looking to see if anyone was still at the shop hahaha.

i had a baller session, landed some goooood shit, got fakie on lock down :sunglasses: plus full cabs and fakie to full cab to fakie to slider out (H)

She doesnt want to fuck you, you bent dick cunt

heard that in the valley right before two decided to punch on in the mall.

Actual lols haha.

Such simple calls that work so well.

on again tonight, usual meet @ shop at 6pm, maybs grab some food and head on over to suncorp.

I’m hoping to have one of the couple of builds I’ve got going finished in the next few weeks so I can come join in. At this rate it’ll be a 27" with 700c mashup wheels and 700c fork. Are you friendly to a total freestyle newby? The closest I’ve been to tricks was way back when on my old univega freestyle.

I’m pretty new to tricks on fixed, its really good to practice with someone who knows what they are doing. Been trying to learn Keo spins for weeks from internet tutorials and couldnt even get the front tyre off the ground. Within an hour tonight I was getting the wheel up and getting 90 degree spins regularly. You’d learning things like backwards circles and trackstanding will help with your day to day riding.

how do backwards circles help in day to day riding? hang on i forgot who was talking too :mrgreen:

Do not question jamie. He is wise beyond his years!