BNE Fixed Freestyle Sessions

thanks for a good session last night guys!, if anyone has a compact digital camera would be cool to bring it along in future, my camera gear is too much of a hassle to drag around, and a camera would have been great to capture my pant fail :frowning:

nice work jamie on keo’s and sped with ur bwc’s :wink:

You guys rollin’ tonight?

indeedly, was just about to post in here, im heading into the shop soon, see ya’ll at 6PM at the shop :wink:

nate bring your camera, I’ll be rolling down tonight, I’ll film for fun.

i need to drink more milk.

my hurt wrist from wedsnesday night was actually a broken wrist and a fracture of a bone in my hand…

who’da thunk?

sorry ed i can’t learn toe keos with you next week.

the fuck andy??

when did u even fall off and hurt your wrist?? :?

i stopped just when you were getting some good fakies off that pillar and gypo was getting his big keos.

:-o

That sucks man! I’ll go extra hard next session just for you :mrgreen:

sucks hey?

wow, that sucks big time. i am guessing your off your bike for a while.

Andy Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! You going to be ok for your polo do??

yeah i’ll most likely not be able to ride until I am back in the US doctor said the cast needs to keep my wrist stable for 4-6 weeks.

So that means I won’t be able to play in my own tournament. :frowning:

biggest bummer dude. you can join me in the cripples (crips) section.

damn straight

i like it.

So who’s up for a roll tomorrow night? I should be at the shop bout 6, newbies are of course welcome I’m more than happy to help anyone out if they are trying to learn new things!

a little more notice next time plorry and im sure me and and few other boy’s would make it out! anybe even post on fixiegc as there doin good things down there!

Sweet session. I am going to keep it pretty laid back from now until mid december. Can’t afford any injuries. But yes fairfield park at nite is a rad spot.