Bombtrack Arise Disc

I love the Monsterslate, but the lefty started giving me grief. Almost convinced myself that it deserved a custom rigid lefty!

Anyhoos, the night before our family trip to Singapore a mate spotted this, so i nabbed it. I had been eyeing the Arise since it first came out but always baulked at the price. When this popped up locally in as new condition and $600 cheaper, it was a no-brainer

Transferred a few bits and a few adjustments and im pretty stoked, its my all weather commuter.

2017 Bombtrack Arise (disc)
TRP Spyers to SRAM S500
Deda RHM01s
XT SPDs
WTB Riddler 700x45c
44/15
Fizik Tundra and inline post

Everything else is factory.

IMG_8933b by jaseyjase, on Flickr
IMG_8925 by jaseyjase, on Flickr
IMG_8935 by jaseyjase, on Flickr
IMG_8916 by jaseyjase, on Flickr
IMG_8912 by jaseyjase, on Flickr
IMG_8905 by jaseyjase, on Flickr
IMG_8910 by jaseyjase, on Flickr

Woo team Arise! Took mine out for a spin in the mud/sand/dirt today and it was rad, hope you have a blast on yours!

Nice one Jase, just need to add bottle cage, bottle, hydros, fenders, racks, bags, bell, dyno, lights for all weather commuting…

hi5 will be mainly used as a commuter, so pleenty of saddle time. Not so much adventure riding sadly.

bottle cage on, ass saver, lights and camera - Yes. The rest, not so much. Hydros would be nice, but exxy for my purposes. maybe if i can track down a cheap sram hydro group.

I’m near 90kg with a backpack plus the weight of the Fuji itself, and TRP Spyre’s pull me up no problem. Nice ride.

looking good jase !!! how do those tyres go so far?
they look like they could clear on the surly ive got.

cheers jimbo

first commute on em this morning, mainly roads as well. Feels pretty good so far, still early days.