Boring Confessions

After eating porridge every day during winter, I’m now having muesli as we head towards spring.

Pfft that’s not boring. I stuck with muesli the whole way through.

i’m eating muesli right now.

You misunderstand: the confession is boring, not what I ate. Though that’s pretty boring too.

I had porridge for breakfast this morning

I’m lazy with the ironing. Today at work I will be wearing a particular business shirt for a fourth day between washes.

I wear the same pair of pants all week at work, just wearing different shirts and jumpers (if it’s cool enough). Because one pair of pants are green, its pretty obvious that I’m wearing them multiple days in a row.

Carmans was $3 a box the other day. Our household is sorted for muesli for some time now.

I was in the shop buying strawberry milk and noticed the cheap Carmans. I bought some.

i don’t even read the junk mail the poor lady hikes up our street to deliver.

BC: It bugs me when my cycling socks get mixed up with my regular socks in the dirty laundry and then i cant find them lost in a pile of clothes.

I’m typing a boring post on FoA

I alternate between oats and weetbix. weetbix is my ‘naughty’ breakfast as I need a bit of sugar on it.
My son loves weetbix.

I’ve been wearing the same pair of pants at work for like a month. Same shirt for 2 weeks now.

Every week i wear the same pair of pants for 4 days straight. i wash them over the weekend, then repeat work / wash cycle.

I also have one weetbix and a handful of muesli, every workday for breakfast, first thing after arriving at my desk…no exceptions.

Who the f*ck reads junks mail??

My in-laws. They love it.

“Mandarins on special this week! Potatoes too”

Aldi catalogue is a good read.

I like to scan the Aldi catalogue for the booze specials.

I had porridge for breakfast.