BRIS fix video ideas...

Nate, Aaron Ross’ part in Electronical is pretty shit…and in general that video was really disappointing. “Building the Underground” (American North-West trails video from a few years back if you can track it down, has the best music to footage match of any riding video I’ve seen. But like you say, it isn’t music I’d normally listen to (MJ, Billy Idol, Flock of Seagulls haha)

Psychedelic trance? dude…

pyfhi

thanks for that summary ‘resident bmx professor harold’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Trance is sweet sumtime but neg for the video. unless we are all pinging off our balls dropping 10 stairs on the fixies etc etc…

i beg to differ,

for me, not having much to do with bmx for a fair few years now, his part IMHO ( and thats all yours is too :stuck_out_tongue: YOUR opinion :P) was BY FAR the best in the vid and most entertaining to someone not fully “with it” in the bmx world, it just worked.

but they again gary young and chase’s parts were good too, but what i was getting at is that the song MADE ross’ part… despite him not going as big or dangerous as other riders.

but i do agree with you that overall electronical wasnt really that much of a step forward from the stuff i was watching4/5 years ago…

on another note, dont spose you can get a copy of the drainkids latest release?? even tho its a few years old now, haha.

Yeah point taken. Yeah I can get you drainkids. I’ll try and track it down for Sunday night Paris-Roubaix

awesome, through my ex gf’s brother, i used to ride with a few of the DK’s a fair bit back i nthe dayyy :smiley:

depending on whether or not we want to make this exclusively brisbane based footage, we could have a section of us ripping it up on the goldy one sat night, would be best to pick a wk end when there is something happening on the goldy so there is more people/traffic for our amusement :slight_smile:

VERY quick edit i chucked together, and i stress very quick,

using free software as im still testing a couple out before i go ahead and buy anything…

sweet action. we still really need to sit down and get a plan done.

yeh, i just threw together some stuff i already had over the last few weeks…

and yes erik and i started a plan today :)i left it in the shop if you wish to add to it whenever ur in…

Nice mun, but i think a lot of that is the editing and good choice of tunes :smiley:

exactly, look at council of doom. between us we can do ALL of the riding featured on that video, but tis the editing and good music that made it all come together :wink: :sunglasses:

I like :smiley:

My only criticism would be Lachie and Eric getting a bit to close for a bit too long at the end there :? :roll: :expressionless:

hahahahahaha, they both loved it… :wink:

Just wanted to lick his ear, this cig was just an excuse :-o I’ll lick yours next time…
No need to stress, Nate, fuckin awesome for a first try out of Brisfix.
Too bad you didn’t put some psychedelic trance on it though :wink:

ahahahahahahhahahahha, worked… :wink:

however i think if i went that route, the awesome would not have been able to be contained within a short clip such as that one…

Sick YEW! nate that’s heaps sick aye

Where are you Kenny, need to chuck some 4x footage in there :smiley:

:mrgreen: