Brisbane Thursday Night Ride Version 2.0

I’m in. Little do ye know your own blessedness; for to travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive, and the true success is to labour.

Robert Louis Stevenson

isn’t Google marvelous

i wrote my honours thesis on him, partially

im out. only just got home from work, will head over to the pub in an hour or so

Must be comforting for the good people of Bulimba to know their streets (and boardwalks) are being kept safe from marauding gangs of beer-quaffing, riverside-cluttering cyclists.

bunch of lads!

$100 more for Campbell Newman’s Christmas party fund courtesy of Sgt. Dave Stafford. Thanks to all for chipping in. Funny how they went for the guy in the business shirt.

Last time a group of kids were drinking out the front of my place I grabbed a cold one and joined in. The wowsers up that end of town need to chill out and get back in touch with the common man. At least they could have done us the courtesy of asking us to move on, rather than calling their private security force to do their dirty work. Did you see us calling the cops on all those cocks in their BMWs laying on the horn? I used to have junkies leaving dirty needles in my front yard in Melbourne and these clowns are worried about a few dudes drinking a beer, get some perspective I say.

Liberal voting C^^nts i say. Agreed ‘Rantmandan’?

haha…this post needs a ‘like’ button…

Agreed. I love a good rant as much as I love a cold beer, pity that neither are legal in this state ;).

Geez, looks like Ima need a ‘fill me in’ tomorrow night??

here’s an early one for you

YouTube - Fill Me In

pedal tonight?

I’m in…

im in
derka derk, derk derka

im in
I think peas would tast way better if they were purple

^^^^^^^^^taste

this, i wanted to attend. but i have to finish writing today or else. but i am keen for a pint wherever the ride ends… archive?

Anything happening tonight? I"d be keen for a loop somewhere that got me back to West End around 8pm.