Brisbane Thursday Night Ride Version 2.0

I’m in. 6pm at Gear for a 6:30pm roll out. Would like to keep it away from traffic, maybe a loop out to the Uni?

Sounds good antpantsstan, seeya then!

Hey,
This thursdays ride is dedicated to 3 bicycle couriers who died this time last year.
Karl, Matt#7 & Matt#6
Maybe a simple city route with a few courier hangouts/standbys
Probably one beer stop on “the hill”
Nothing too sombre, pretty casual.
Beer as usual at Archive.
Everyone very welcome.
If you cant make the ride, join us at Archive, Boundary Street West End.
Simon8

Are we gonna do the skid tyre throw this year simon?

I’ll be there. Even though I didn’t know the guys I feel for any individual and the friends and family of anyone who passes so young.

In light of the occasion, also, but mostly for my own dignity, there’ll be no childish ‘I hate bikes’ tantrums a la Sunday at polo. Sorry for any who witnessed that :-S

I’ll be at Gear straight after work. Leaving from there at around 6:30pm I would assume.

I’ll be down on the flipside of 6

is the polo mass coming along on this ride? i’ma cooking dinner, and typically not riding, but i’d be keen for a later pint if we have interstaters arriving…

to much stuff on. gotta give it a miss. will be around tomorow though for sure.

any1 rollin 2nite?

I’m going to wait and see what this weather does. Almost rid of this flu so don’t want to ruin it by getting wet and cold. Plus I have to save my strength for the walloping I’m going to get Saturday morning ;).

If it’s clear I’ll be at Gear for a 6:30pm roll out, if it’s raining then I’m out.

I can pretty well guarantee that it won’t rain

my reasoning: I got sick of getting drenched of late cause I typically only utilise a light spray jacket. So anyways, I recently procurred a full waterproof goretex jacket. Having left home with said jacket this morning, it’s a dead fucking certainty that I won’t need it

oooh sounds fancy, what one did you get?

this bad boy:
Mens Jackets - Kathmandu Australia - Armstrong Jacket v3 Men - Kathmandu Australia

FANCY. side on you’ll look like Andy did leaving Dan’s place on sat night. has anybody heard from him?

Andy’s fine as I checked with Bret.

Hey guys, I’m going to be stuck here at Uni with some work. Don’t suppose any of you want to swing by and pick me up halfway through the ride? If so I can meet you guys at the Uni side of the green bridge with 3 minutes notice.

Tonight?

purple monkey dishwasher

Urban Dictionary: purple monkey dishwasher

urban dictionary is amazing, i use it all the time to check accuracy and political correctiveness, especially re: sth london patois