BSC mechanics

Apparently they’re moving already. Ascot Vale?
[/quote]

Any truth to this?
Ascot vale/moonee ponds already has 3 bike shops.

Question - does anyone from BSC read this forum?

They will now. :evil:

That guy from the police will probably tell them about it.

They got a link.

they broke my head set today

all i asked for was a larger crown race

I have sleeve tattoos, ride downhill mountain bike and I also have no social skills, I might apply for a job at BSC

I visited the QV store on Sunday to fix a bent rear derailer on my road bike (got hit by a car and ate shit on Sunday). Gears and everything got tuned up very nicely, they were also kind enough to do it on the spot.

The mechanic seemed to know his stuff.

I’ve been in a few times and seen different faces working there each time (QV store) - so maybe there is only a few bad apples, as you would expect anywhere.

I’m suprised they haven’t bitten yet. I sent them a link to this thread in the ‘contact us’ bit of their webpage. Obviously they don’t care about feedback either.

Maybe they’re reading it but taking this rule into account

I get treated well at the elizabeth st store, but hated my (one) experience at the brunswick street shop that I won’t go back there.

Yeah, I’d just like to reinforce the fact that I think the Elizabeth store staff are great and I haven’t had any bad experiences with the QV store.

is the qv store where shm used to be?

Yes … and I have been told that it’s the same staff as the old SHM store well. It’s pretty much just a name change.

Des

Could this explain the different levels of service?

Just remembered, I got my Surly frame through the Fitzroy store and the guy was great. But he seemed to be a manager there. My experiences with the floor sales guys, have been pretty useless/clueless though.