bullhorns blugh

I <3 Deep Vs

What if I put my Nitto RB021 bullhorns back on the Europa now I have an arrospok?

Will it be worse than swine flu?

But seriously, I don’t mind “proper” made bullhorns, but I can never seem to get comfortable using them. I’ve put a set on three different bikes and always end up swapping them for risers or drops, yet I can’t seem to sell them.

Bullhorns rock.

People who hate them are the same people who put drop bars on and never ride in the drops.

Sorry in advance for the ‘Alex4point0esque’ post

nothing wrong with bullhorns… deep down inside they are handlebars too.

Whoa now tiger. Way to read way to much into my comment. I’ve got nothing against cheep builds for people wanting to try out fixed gears on the cheep or can’t afford other wise. I paid my dues riding a vintage frame with some cheap deep V’s I picked up. But I maintain now like I maintained then. Deep V looks shit on vintage frames. They looked terrible on mine and they’ll look terrible on everyone else’s.

Deep rims for modern rides and shallow rims for vintage. Thats the rule, and if anybody breaks it, well the world will probably roll on just like its always done. I won’t be losing any sleep.

EDIT:
You know what? I take that back. Sometimes a vintage lugged frame can look tidy with a modern group set.

How vintage is vintage?

suck my balls! :stuck_out_tongue:

That just looks akward.

Edit: I meant the lay back post on the classic frame.

Like watching a retard try and fuck a door knob awkward?

When have I ever mocked the infirm? rage

More B-rad gold :lol: :lol:

Andy is bullhornophobic too: http://www.fyxomatosis.com/news.php?readmore=1424

a pm AND a response in the thread… i love it!

i wasnt implying you mock the ‘infirm’ i was more or less planting the seed for someone to make a bullhorn version of one of those images…

go on you know you want to…

i just made a pair of flip’n’chop bullhorns for my bike and i love them. yes honestly i dont think they look the best but i find them much more comfortable then my flat bar and far better for hills. when i finally scrap up the cash for an acctual track frame i will be going drops

wtf? :?

oh… and included in the bullhorn mix are these on track frames (this includes when they’re mounted properly and for all you other idiots, upside down)…

So the list of handlebars the internet allows riders to use are?

so you clearly own one of the above if not bullhorns?

Haha, hell no. The only bars I like are flat bars and the ones with beer on tap.

Have a look here:

http://www.handlebarlawsaccordingtopowdah.com/

doesnt lance armstong have those bars above on his fixie in the video on mash?