bullhorns blugh

IT DOESNT MATTER IF PEOPLE USE THEM OR LIKE THEM OR NOT POWDAH SAID THEY ARE SHIT SO BE IT

theres nothing wrong with Sushis.

Well done Powdah, you’ve got Spud yelling again. :smiley:

I think I might flip and chop my EC90s.

But they’re shit for climbing (or it could be me that’s shit for climbing).

Multiple hand positions… some of those bars are actually designed to flip… nothing wrong with them i reckon.

Yeh, Lance rides with those in the Mash video. god forbid a non-aesthetically pleasing front brake too :-o

they are ok if you cut them down.

no actually youre right, they are shit for climbing.

Everyone must abide by my laws or suffer the consequences.

That is all.

P.S. No one register that URL, it’s mine god damnit!

CHOP AND FLOP BULLHORNS
Balls deep, buddy
[right]110 metres, count 'em[/right]

heres a goodin

http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/2009/apr/6/Constant.htm

i think these are designed so u can rest the daily paper on ur bars as u ride
bulls are fine but these are fuking tusks

Is that a Barbapappa spoke-card/disc hybrid? What the hell are they smoking over there?

Moomintrolls 4 lyfe~ yo

Wow, never thought I’d see someone here mention Finn Family Moomintroll.

These come very close to being added to my BAN list…

http://www.notcot.com/archives/2009/04/handlebar_baske.php

Bullhorns are ugs.
I also think campy c record pedals are ugly, they look like horse riding stirrups.

I always wanted to press that little ‘report to moderator’ button down the bottom - and I almost did.

They fucking ROCK…just like Scat and phelching does

i had bullhorns on my conversion, since i found them for free and they were a weird old nitto shape.
they were ok, by always made me paranoid that some late night i’d get tired and forget they weren’t drops, and go to put my hands down low, only to land with my forehead on the road.

You fucking serious? If you have that problem, you really need to get off the Hydro bud. Or buy one of these, so when you so fucking stroned that you mistake your bullhorns for drops, a hand will catch the bars and ‘mull-up’ for you.

it’s my profile pic on another forum i’m on, and you’d be amazed at the number of pm’s i got regarding it initiallly.

i fuckin love the Finn Family Moomintroll. Japan is big on em too. when i was there i got some Moomin-Merchandise to bring home. Moomin-candy, Moomin-mugs.
great books too.

well it’s not like i actually did it. just thought about it.
the position was really similar to riding on the brake hoods of my roadie, and since i’d only ever ridden on drops my whole life, i was in the habit of moving my hands around every few k’s. one of those subconscious things.

and yeah, for the record, i think bullhorns are ugly. can be comfortable and practical etc but still ugly.
only real use is if for some reason you’re into those hi-tech faux-time trial-style fixed gears that the americans seem to post on fgg. like that hilarious “cycling lawyer” guy. hah!