Canberra Rides

Hmm, should have said I start 6-6:30 usually ride for an hour or two :smiley:

I’m getting good at dodging the Roos, and the rabbits.

Almost hit a wombat the other day, that wouldn’t have ended well

I saw a massive dead wombat on the side of the road near Pine Hut on Sunday. Wasn’t messy at all, looked just like a dog rolling over and playing dead. Also had a roo hopping with me on the side of the road for about 500m. Was very cool

I am probably going to ride early tomorrow morning starting at 6:30. 2XAinsley hopefully though considering just going for a roll around. Might just do bit of the federal highway.

Will keep an eye out for aminals

So, can we still make this happen? Weather looks alright in Canberra!

Sure! I’m good for a sat morning ride, but we gotta start early. I need to be at work at 10 (15 min from kowen)

I was just talking to a mate about a possible ride on Satdy, later than early morning, probably mtb, probably stromlo. If that sounds good, I can keep you in the loop :slight_smile:

While on the topic of rad sydney d00dz coming to Canberra, looks like I’ll be there on easter Saturday/Sunday/Monday. Anyone keen for a ride on Easter Sunday?

Aight - Lorday. Yup, you can bunk at mine. Stromlo may be a bit soggy but we will give it a crack. Hopefully my bike will be okay for it. I just got the fork rebuilt and it has been built with parts not made for the fork. Eeeek.

Heavymetal. Yar, at this stage I think I will be around on the easter weekend. Keep us in the loop.

Should be do-able (and rad-able), I usually have Sundays off

Looking foward to this. Official Lorday ride plan posted when EzyLee confirms.

All confirmed mate. You have shelter for tonight at the Ezy residence.

THANK YOU, Mr and Mrs EzyLee. Nice meeting you to JP too.

Shit luck with my bike and didn’t ride half as much as I wanted. Still beat being in rainy Sydney. Til next time!

I’m gonna do a quick ride up Mt Majura at 7 in the morning tomorrow if anyone wants to joIn

Disappointed I didn’t get to ride with ^^

Same here dude!

Any plans to be back down this way soon?

22-24th of this month for the Mont. If you’re not busy on the friday you can join me for a recon lap of the course (East Kowan) in the arvo.

I was actually thinking of doing exactly the same thing tomorrow.
I could meet near your place at 6:45

I can try and get Friday off, I’ll let you know

Sweet, 6:45 near where we got brownies last Sunday

mmm, brownies