Capo

I always wanted a Cannondale Track, though have only ever seen one in a 63cm for sale and that was about 5 years ago.
After riding my Nature Boy for a couple years and then selling it to buy my 29er, I was starting to miss the commute to work via bicycle and I started riding my RAM again. This created #SOTB and the idea to replace my RAM started to seem like a good option.
All the usual options are 60cm and under and I wasn’t getting any replies to emails for a 63cm Panasonic, so was thinking of something custom until I went on USA Ebay and found this 2010 Capo. I watched it and it went through without any bids, so I emailed the seller and asked for a postage quote. The quote ended up being quite reasonable, so I gave him an offer and he accepted.
It turned up a week later and everything from my RAM transferred across, plus a new bottom bracket because the one in the RAM is about 6 years old.
I still hope to find a Track, but for the moment this is more than suitable.

0 Likes

long live the SOTB catalyst.

0 Likes

approved.

please note the worn rear tyre. skiiiiiiiiiiidz

0 Likes

Sweet.

0 Likes

My brain struggles with bikes that big, but hell, it looks great.

0 Likes

#Summer Of Wide Risers.

But seriously, how rad are wide riser bars.

0 Likes

clean and simple, tops

0 Likes

Sime needs to throw up his build.

0 Likes

Wide bars are cool now? brb

0 Likes

he’s probably already selling it and talking about how he needs to do road ks.

0 Likes

hourglass stays for days…love it

0 Likes

banger.

0 Likes

I bought a China carbon front wheel a few months back for cheap and had no issues with it, so bought a matching rear one off Ebay.
It arrived and it has a gloss finish, instead of the matte like the front, so we aren’t quite matched up. It’s not a huge concern.
The last time I had a deep rim was Deep V’s back in 2007, I like the modern throwback. The Novatec hubs rolls much better than my old Gran Compe. I should have never sold my Phil/OPs wheelset to Mckenny!

Also got a replacement Rolls. I didn’t realise how bent the rails were on my old one until I sat on this. Will be good once it wears in.
I’m chasing a Thomson seatpost to replace the current, mainly for aesthetic purposes and the more subtle adjustment options.

0 Likes

Super fine wet and dry will take the gloss back to matte if that’s what your after?
Looking good anyway

0 Likes

It doesn’t bother me that much to be honest. Just a reminder to read full descriptions before buying things online.

0 Likes

Twinz

0 Likes

^Previously owned by a bloke named Angus?

0 Likes

Looks rad with black wheelset. Black thomson will be a nice touch. I think we chatted at Spooky CX as I was jealous of you finding a tall Cannondale.

0 Likes

Thomson post has been on for a week or two.
Thanks to Snowflake for the great deal.

It probably needs a matching stem now.

0 Likes

mash sticker on point.

0 Likes