cheap knog style lights

was more directed at kjparker and the exchange rate calculation.

Ah okay.

I’m all sorted for lights thanks to Snowflake!

Actually no, It’s AUD. You can make it show either AUD or USD

Edit, ok, yes, $4.99 US ~ $7 AUD my point still stands. Cheap! I paid $14 for two sets. Delivered.

I don’t think I could ever go back to using a light that didn’t run on rechargeable batteries.

Putting aside the cost in the long run, and the environmental impact of buying a battery every month, it’s a pain in the arse to keep buying a new one. I know I always held off for an extra week or two (with the light getting worse and worse till it was at pretty dangerous levels). Now I’m onto AA, AAA and other rechargeables and I charge them regularly (before they start losing strength) so I always have a nice, strong beam.

I do ride a fair bit at night though, in some areas without street lights.

:smiley:

fnarr

I wish! Maybe next year…

also, lol @ my strong beam.

Knog style lights on sale at Kathmandu for 5 bucks down from 20, yayay

I got some ligit knogs, 2 for $30, seemed good enough at the time.

so which one of you is selling these on ebay for $20 a set? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/KNOG-frog-style-lights-bright-single-led-fixed-fixie_W0QQitemZ230361309032QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Sport_Cycling_Accessories?hash=item35a29a9f68&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A1|66%3A2|39%3A1|293%3A2|294%3A50

WTF

Be aware that Wiggle sell real Knog lights for AU$12.00 each.
So next time you do an order, chuck a couple of lights in at the end.

Yeah, my girlfriend got front and rear 3 LED Knog lights for half the price of any LBS in Adelaide. Combined with a few $20 Vittoria Randonneurs, maybe a $70 Kryptonite Mini-Evo plus the free shipping… Wiggle is pretty damn good.

Yep, ive put a few purchases through with them. Super fast shipping too. And yeah, you cant beat free shipping.
The good thing is you can view the site with everything in AUD aswell, good for simple folk like me.

i know this is an old thread, but does anyone have any suggestions on where to get the knog gekkos cheaper than $40?

Wiggle as discussed above. Order above a certain amount and get free shipping. Signup for the wiggle newsletter and you get 5pound discount.

i think theyve got 20% off lights at the moment too. and the dollar is at 57p, its bloody ridiculous…

cheers for the heads up!

dude, all this post padding is starting to look bad. take it easy, or actually contribute to a discussion. so far you’re just talking a lot of shit.

My cheap knog copies are going strong. Still quite bright too after having them a couple of months