cheap knog style lights

I got mine yesterday, seem pretty good, and I had a flashing pack too… I wonder what the postie was thinking… :?

forget the postie, what about customs? :slight_smile:

Got mine yesterday too. 8 bucks can’t complain. When they stop working at least I will have something to throw at the crows.

Or you could put a new battery in :slight_smile:

Got my set last night for me and the girlfriend.

Nice and bright and I like how it goes the fast blink first.

Can’t complain for $8.

got mine as well. actually better than i expected. and i won’t be so fussed when they get pinched.

mine arrived…

front light was missing the entire light mech - just an empty silcon shell…

got mine a while back.

not bad. certainly not bullet proof or the greatest design. the hook for the rubber band bit is separate to the silicone bit. i’m predicting i’ll lose it at some point. other than that they work well and are reasonably bright. good to throw in the pocket when out to the pub.

shoulda bought a couple of sets for easy replacement.

Given that so many people ended up ordering these, people should have combined their order to get the volume price breaks and save some more $$. Or people who are now thinking of ordering should do this. First break at 3 sets, then 10 I think.

I grabbed 2pr as spare lights for the spare bikes, happy with what they are for the price. Was also happy to find a case to house the 1.8" HDD from my dead iRiver MP3 player.

I ordered two packs and one from each pack does not work, but for the price, whatever.

i just got mine today along with a cool little lightsaber
they are pretty sensitive to touch, but are so fuckin bright, rulin

got mine today too, 2 sets. for less then $15 landed, what a bargain. work great too.

the little clip things came off in my bag today. i give them about a month before i lose them completely. trying to come up with a solution.

solution - by better lights :smiley:

Just got mine today, and for the price, I must say, I’m impressed! a pair for under $5 shipped is cheap as chips!

Update: had mine for a month, and theyre going strong. but yeh, i reckon im gonna lose the little clip thing sooner or later.

just ordered two sets, handy to have as spares and to use on pub runs.

If anyone is looking for a slightly better version, Abbotsford Cycles have some great ‘knog like’ lights in at the moment too, they’re $25ea but seem strong, reliable and are super bright with two LED’s

I don’t suppose anyone here could order me a couple of sets of these and I’ll give them the cash?

Sure, they might be better, but for that price, I can buy 5 sets of the dx ones… are they 5 times better?

you do realise they’re sold in US$??

With free shipping.