Chinese New Gear 2010

OK guys here’s the ride format for the night…

• 3 stages with a map/manifest given at the start of each stage
  • Each stage has 6-8 checkpoints which will contain a question to be answered
  • Timed stages with time lost for incorrect or missing manifest questions

And here’s the prize categories, there are plenty here guys so make sure you come along, plus gypos’ not going to be there so everybody has a chance.

• 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for stage 1

• 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for stage 2

• 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for stage 3

• 1st, 2nd and 3rd male (overall time)

• 1st, 2nd and 3rd female (overall time)

• 1st, 2nd and 3rd newbie

• 1st, 2nd and 3rd out of towner (includes gold/sunshine coasters)

• 1st, 2nd and 3rd DFL

• 1st male and female will also be awarded a trophy

• plus extra special awards based on organisers discretion

wow. this is going to be epic.

wish i could make it :cry:

good luck to everyone

both you and erik at 21st’s?

and me :wink:

think of it this way. if gypo isnt there to clean up like normal, it gives everyone else a chance at glory.

^ fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

i lol’d

wish i could come that sounds awesome but i don’t have a fixie just yet and i don’t thin k i will be able to get one by then but it sounds really awesome

fixed gear rides arnt required :wink:

we often get people racing on other types of bikes, no excuses:P!

I know at least 2 people riding Non fixed bikes this is open to all

ok sweet i will see what i can do and what time will it finish roughly and is there a distance?? also what is the bag for and is prior knowledge of the area needed??

im gonna try out in the newbie section i reckon haha

You need a pen and somewhere to put the manifest, a bag would be easier but not neccessary if you have big pockets. Three stages of about 10km each. A map will be provided at the start of each stage so tourists will be able to wing it.

Ha!
Christ, I have another MTB race that night. Same time as last time. FML

Sneak Peak 6:

Sneak Peak 7:

ZOMG! Aeropress!

Aeropress!!!

^ Yes (very nearly didn’t offer it up, but then that would be wrong)

OK let me lay this out for you - we have a new sponsor on board that has been very generous towards providing you participants some great prizes:

CELL Bikes is one of Australia’s leading online sellers of bicycles and accessories. CELL are an Australian owned and operated brand. All of their bikes are designed by them, in-house. Cell Bikes was established with the aim to give consumers the best deal and offer a great selection of bikes and great accessories.

Thanks Mark and the team at CELL, we really appreciate your sponsorship, so guys make sure you check out the products that are available on the CELL website.

New Flyer