Chinese New Gear 2010

looks like you have enough prizes for the next 5 alleycats

No more sneak peaks: Here we go with the prize pool:

These Prizes donated by CELL Bikes Australia - www.cellbikes.com.au

Prizes donated by Brisbane Outdoor Gear (BO Gear) - www.bogear.com.au

^^awesome! i really need a chain whip tool!

#prettymuchnochancei’llwinanything

Here are the prizes donated by Gear Shop Brisbane - www.gearbrisbane.com

Prizes donated by Fyxomatosis - www.fyxomatosis.com

More???

Prize donated by Velocity - www.velocitywheels.com

insanity

Prize donated by Brother Espresso - www.brotherespresso.com.au

I am still waiting for confirmation on prizes from skingrowsback, but here is what I am throwing in to help make this an “event”… (on behalf of me, my my wife and my now hungry 3 kids… you’re welcome) …

make sure you come and along…

This Saturday everybody, hope you are ready for a fantastic event…

Here are the details for the event…

Date: Saturday 27 Feb 2010
Meet Time: 7pm
Meet Place: At the foot of Wheel of Brisbane, Southbank, where you will be given the secret starting location and time for the ride.

Details of Ride:

You will be given a map at the start of each of the 3 stages, which will take you on a scenic tour of Brisbane where you will be required to complete a “tourist questionaire” and return to me for validation. For safety reasons, I will be keeping a log of your start and end times and at the end of the night we will be sharing the love of this great city with a prize giveaway to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

BRING:

• Pen
  • Bag or big pockets (to put paper and pen in)
  • Lights
  • Bell (suggested for safety reasons)

PRE-REGISTRATION

This is for people who know me only as you will be trusted with the secret starting location prior to the event, this is reduce the number of cyclists turning up to the wheel of brisbane. If you don’t receive a PM from me, then just show up at advertised time/place:

If you would like to pre-register, please PM me the following details:

Name: (to identify yourself to me)
Mobile Number: (to contact on the night)
Gender M/F: (for category prizes)
First timer Y/N: (for category prizes)
Out of towner Y/N: (for category prizes)
Alias: (if you want to be known by another name on the night)

I will then PM you the secret starting location and time. Only Pre-Register if you are definitely coming.

The boxes arrived from CELL Bikes today, a peak inside and to my surprise was more than what was promised, a few extra bits thrown in, so here is an updated prize list from CELL… thanks to Mark and all the team at CELL Bikes again.

I will be building up the bike tonight so they winner will be able to take it home on saturday, besides got a few training runs i need to do this week so hope the winner doesn’t mind a few hundred clicks on it… only kidding, the bike will be fresh other than a ride in the street to make sure it is safe…

Anyway guys, make sure you get behind the sponsors as they have given a great deal to make this a great event for you.

Fuck the MTB race. I’m fucking racing this thing.

i was wandering if you were gong to have another mtb race on new kid :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d probly have a crack at this on a ss but I’d feel like it’s a bit of a stitchup for those ppl riding fixed. I don’t think I’d accept any prizes if they came up…probly just happy to finish it :slight_smile:

I’m flying back in Saturday arvo for this one…must remember not to drink too much on the plane.

just pull a boonie’ get back and race smashed :sunglasses:

Urgh, sure thing Mr Ive worked for 2 months and dont know where George st is.
Need some practice for ACMC :mrgreen:

I heard all the good prizes were for DFL. Have fun with coffee beans Declan :evil: