CHRISTMAS CAT!

sweet dinglish erik :stuck_out_tongue:

2 more sleeps
2 prize pools:
1: All 6 bridges
2: 4 or 5 bridges based on points.

I am donating $50 cash for prize pool 1!

TOTALLY

Really? For how long? I’m planning to be there from march to september next year?

Also.

I’ve been looking at the radars and it turns out there is a cyclone around.
So it looks like rain/storms for Saturday.
Is the alley cat still gonna run if its wet?

I’d still be keen as this looks like it’ll be the only Alley Cat I can attend before I leave the country.

I might have to change from Daccordi to FBM if there is rain. Ain’t running a 19c front tyre in the wet. Already feels sketchy enough up front.

and add a brake, lol

If i am going to go that far, i’ll dust off the BMC and just go geared :stuck_out_tongue:

re: rain. we’ll cross that bridge when it comes to it. geddit???!
omg! rofl

I reckon I’ll be on my second stubbie before Gypo :mrgreen:finishes this one.

I’ve picked 2 routes - depending on what way the wind is blowing (because my closet training has involved looking at the Refidex rather than riding, and I will struggle to haul my 105kg arse up the hills into the wind).

antmandan took 3 of us over five of the bridges tonight - he’s got no idea of Brisbane. If he gives directions to the checkpoint marshalls they will be lucky to get to the bridges before I come through.

:lol: Very funny mate. But you are correct, outside of getting to and from work, west end and the valley I have shit-all knowledge of Brisbane’s road system. Doesn’t help when they rip it up every 3 weeks either.

As for rain, if it is raining I guess we can hold off the start until the best conditions present themselves, but the trigger will have to be pulled at some point. I’d suggest bring a change of clothes so you can get dry at the end of the race, I’ve got plenty of towels if you want a shower, plus it would be a good idea to bring some really good lights. Plenty of room inside at Chez Angus so don’t be put off by the weather!

unless you are standing at a checkpoint waiting for the start :expressionless:

All checkpoints will have some sort of cover, and I’ve got raincoats for those that don’t. Harden the fuck up Australia! :wink:

haha. i have one.

Someone’s piked out of a checkpoint! argh.
Is anyone keen on spending about an hour on the william jolly bridge?

• i’ll pay for a cab back to the party!
    PM me!

i’s just rather have people at some points to avoid people looking for stuff in the dark.

name names

jane and pat who did the checkpoint at the mountain stage. GRR.

I’ll do it.

bribe money and i saw you pass :evil:

But your the carry over champ. You gotta beat Gyp again :stuck_out_tongue:

I am excited for the race helllls yes!!! :smiley:

Don’t worry… I worded up Bradical. He has his game plan game face ready. He will give Gyp a good run for his money. Can he count as the carry over champ’s ring in/protege? Does this even count?

Prepare to go down again Gypo!
gotta love trash talk…

Using gears Gypo? pffft… a non local on a new bike is gonna thrash you BOIIY!
Stir, stir, stir the pot, watch Gypo steam!

You guys have got a sweet handicap aswell.
I got approx 3 hours shut eye this morning and feel like 10 shades of shit. FML