CHRISTMAS CAT!

Don’t worry buddy… I will bring a Redbull for you. Dont want to make this win too easy!

Fireworks are on tonight at Southbank at 8pm. Keep an eye out for plenty of unpredictable kids and congestion around that area.

Not to mention more po po.

thanks to ranga Dave and Peter and Johnson for checkpoints tonight.
weather looks like it might be ok
totally pumped.

dammit. rain comin but might be clear by start time

Is it a big deal if you don’t have a bell??? Hope it doesn’t rain

I have a spare bell

Gypo and Rangadave, you are both going down. :evil:

Thanks man :slight_smile:

You racing brakeless cockmunch?

Nah, I’m defs not cool enough.

brilliant…and i didnt even race!

Thanks everyone for braving the weather. Results from last night (* = adjusted time for missed bridges):

Declan32.34
Supermanlegs33.17
Red35.39
Bender35.54
Gypsy37.54
Potato Dave38.43
Ed38.43
Chester the Crab38.43
Brett39.46*
Jordan41.28*
Pirate Dave42.51
Craig Nineteen45
Harry46.4
Pierre46.4
Andy49.05
Goose49.12
Tim56.13*
Brian59.4*
Kristine67.08*
Ollie67.08*
Lily67.08*
Nate72.08*
Kim72.08*

wow! thanks so much to everyone for coming. and with wet, greasy roads!

i am pretty sure everyone had a great time. i certainly did (lol). and i could tell by the fact that everyone was telling stories for ages after - it seemed it was a lovable chaos out there - very few people following the same course as everyone else. personally i learnt a few more lessons to add to my tome of alleycat commandments. might put that down one day.

Dan and I will organise another one next year and it will be BIGGER and BADDER. there will be the Hale Street bridge in the mix and I am thinking of another lesser bridge (not over the brisbane river) just for shits and giggles! AWESOME.

Awesome event, great set up : ). Had tons of fun! Nathan and I took the scenic route, obviously.

How about them photos, Craig dearest?

Yea thanks guys great night lots of fun!!!

I love you guys!!

Great race. Almost had a massive off on the way home going from story bridge onto ann st and forgetting i could freewheel. Pedal strike sent the back of the bike flying then managed to get i back under me. Certainly woke me up. :smiley:

night was hectic, only thing i would have changed is the weather. sorry u missed the race b-rad, you sure made up for it on the dancefloor!

I’ve got some lost and found:

[ul]
[li]Pair of small black vans (Kim?)[/li][li]Pair of black and white Onitsuka tigers[/li][li]Bag of clothes that has a small travel towel in it[/li][li]Pair of blue 700c tyres (Jamie?)[/li][li]One smelly black sock[/li][/ul]

Send me a PM if you want your stuff. I’m leaving for Japan on Thrsday morning, so if you don’t get it off me before then you won’t see it until late January.

Can I have my spoon back? :stuck_out_tongue: