Clydesdale fork

Mine’s non-suss corrected tho miki.

Cool so you’re going to get one then right? That’s what all this is about

Is it?

Well there you go, didn’t know that existed.

I had the perfect ironhorse triple triangle for this until my housemate left it in the back lane thinking it was nobodies bike but I’m not still angry about that NOT ONE BIT.

We can share my clydesdale’d bike when you move here in our sharehouse with techno tom.

Tom has to have his own obviously because he’s a giraffe

Like this?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mountain-bike-IRON-HORSE-26-inch-/263028540599?hash=item3d3db904b7:g:WvkAAOSw0j9ZOoRq

This sounds better than having my own, cool.

I’ll just dink harry everywhere

I don’t even care about that ironhorse any more.

Harry and Jono group clydesdale order pls. I want one too.

How good are dinkies

I get that it would increase handling by lowering the weight and moving it towards the center and reducing flop but,
Surely a smaller front wheel would handle much worse than a bigger one? I know with motor bikes a larger front tracks better and handles more predictably.

I have this frame

The fork is a bit fucked but the guy rode it fine. It’s a 1" steerer steel GT Avalanche. Totally rad frame. It’s been powder coated blue. Axle to crown is about 395mm. Ripe for a Clydesdale.

Who wants it? I paid $40.

Done

Woo! How’s it ride?

Linear pulls?

Yup, v-brake lyf

It rides surprisingly like a normal bike - even unloaded. It feels very nimble actually.
Loaded (awkwardly strapping a complete bike to a milk crate) and it handled flawlessly.

Wow. I kinda want one for the Rockhopper now.

Do it!

This Bridgestone build looks sick

If I get want something fancier than a milk crate, might go with the wald/bag setup like the above.

Oh, and the last thing I got was a kickstand. Pretty much essential IMO

Just needs fenders and I’m calling it complete.

PS Pete/Tashi: highly suggest 700mm+ wide risers for your build. Feels good man