Colossi cheeko frameset dealz

We’ve just landed a tonne of new Colossi Cheeko frames instore. Thought I’d run a deal on FOA similar to what I ran last deliver instore.

• Colossi Cheeko frame
  • Colossi Carbon/Alloy 35* fork
  • Sealed Headset & install (black/red/blue/gold anodise)
  • Seat Collar (silver or black)

All for only $450.00 + ship.

I’ve got sizes from 50,53,56,59,61 in a range of standard colours and sizes.

Also got a sweet fade paint job Cheeko which I can do for an extra $50.

These frames are rad. Gyp hooked me up with one for my mrs and she loves it. (Y)

I will get one of these frames soon enough… love these mofo’s like a fat kid love cake

that fade looks great.

how much for just a fork?

Think forks were around 150-200 plus shipping or there abouts

Don’t quote me on that though

Hey gypsy, is this deal still available? Or anything similar?

Yup! Flick me an email info@gearbrisbane.com and I can sort you out.

What colours do you still have in these? I think I would be a 53cm frame.

Over the internet this text to become seriously insightful, though the facts are not ever instead new. I’m certainly a continuing subscribers at this moment!You desired your approximation on your web pages? I have faith that Ensure that is stays! It is quite connecting suitable for you. Even though presumably even more colouring. Hey there! Really enjoy their internet site. My guys find it irresistible toooo. You must win the main Sammy’s. Wonderful operate and then many thanks for product or service I’m just Mika, brand-new in this case! Together with really. geez, the mother, you are the finest! appreciation for using us all in order to idaho. Superb employment employing the bringing up-to-date. I really stamped a person’s ratings.You’d be the very best purpose to change position to help you Los angeles.