'Cool' water bottles

So I guess that means I was right: just get the cheapest bottles.

trendy bidons

fucking lol

if you dont like the logos on the cheap ones take them off with a wipe of acetone… but you know what they say about a dickhead and money (presumably money that they dont have)…

now now alexb640000000000, mikdee is no dickhead.

this is a gift, and gifts are about the thought, and buying someone a boring bidon from their local Goldcross is a bit lame.

this takes a little bit of effort & makes the difference when it’s just a small gift.

Wrench is jealous he wants a mash bison like ZLTN

What cycling kit do you wear?

LOL

mash kit & bidons

T7 has Assos bottles for $3.99. Cool and cheap. You could buy 4 and still not break the bank. Sorted.

wished these came in black

^ Andy is so hit and miss, he does some cool stuff and then really shit stuff, trying to figure him out.

Bit late but if you have a spare camelbak put a bit of listerine in and wash it out, the mint kills that yuck bladder taste

Thanks for the tip. As it happens, before my last ride I washed it out with baking soda and vinegar, rinsed it twice and, would you believe it, no more yuck plastic taste. WIN!

and for washing bidons i use milton baby bottle wash, it works a treat.

BUMP THIS!

I need some bottles to store H20 for the Kumo - I like purist. Where does some nice ones?

klean kanteen re-enacty ones

Interesting… tell me more please.

^^ wrap in twine

Let me know what you decide to get. I too need more to replace the lost/broken batch from last summer

Tenspeed Hero
MASH
Cadence
Poler
Etc etc.

new fyxo

ffs