Cycling Australia Road National Champs - January 5-10 2012

Yeah, it’s only 10km long. You’ll be fine.

no stress rolly - the laps aren’t that long (16km) and we aint racing + we’ll wait at the top of the climb, feel free to pull out at the cafe before the start of the next lap

give me a call on the mobile 0414970307 when you get up there dudes but we’ll aim to meet at the cafe at 930

10k’s?! i’m gonna fucking smash the fucking shit outta that mofo!!!*

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*may or may not actually fucking smash the fucking shit outta that mofo

I soooooo wanna get in on this, ride there even, but a 3 year will be mighty dissappointed if I don’t turn up to her birthday with the fairy wings and skirt I bought.
Have a great time fellas, see y’all at Tuesday nights racing?

pics of you in fairy wings & skirt or ban!

Hahahahahaha you’ll have to wait til Sunday night!

I will be at the top Of the climb in the feed zone tomorrow and wondering around. I’ll be in a bmc polo . Really looking forward to say hello to the Melbourne FOA gang!

pissed im working!

I’ll be there Tuesday, I gotta judge!!!

Treats for results welcome… :wink:

That was a great race and a great day.

i thought i saw you. on the roadie?

yeah. I thought I saw you too but was travelling in opposite direction and couldn’t verify…

Well, that was a bloody fantastic day.

Photos here

Nice pics.
Watching on TV, we were looking out for any FOA types. Don’t know what most of you look like, so was pretty fruitless.
Bloody good race to watch though. Would’ve been nice to be on the hill.

Thanks for the pics Dave it was like I was there.

Saw you come past at the KOM. The only fixed I saw on the climb all day.

Brendan, you need new jeans. Standing behind you at the giant TV. Had to move as my eyes were hurtin :slight_smile:

the pain of desperately wanting something unattainable is one of the worst pains of all…

ps. next time say hi.

Will do :slight_smile:

well done, sir. looked like an equally good day where you were.

In between the action and on my walking lap of the course i was looking for calf tatts but couldn’t find xBBx, heaps of other peeps though, everyone i spoke to seemed to be happy and having a good time,

I ran into maybe the two biggest wanker boys in blue though, power trippin full on.