DC x PK RIPPER Australian Launch + alley cat

In this for sure, Thursday night radness.

Hell yeah,
Sounds sick

If any can spare an hour or two on Thursday night for some CP manning, please get in touch with Nick or myself.

fixed only?

i was thinking of riding my TT recumbent…

Dude, you need to shave…soon.

you still need check point help?

Acclaim Mag - For your chance to win a DC x PK Ripper Fixed Gear bike simply email comp@acclaimmag.com with your full name, address and a contact phone number. Only one of these bikes will be given away!
Tuesday at 2:35pm · Comment ·LikeUnlike · Report

Does this mean I don’t have to be there to win one of these bikes?!

16th! dances

edit: where are my manners. Thanks for a great race…

20th, pretty stoked with that… great race.

11th
Lucky I knew the area.
First Alleycat, had a lot of fun!

Thanks to the organisers and the checkpointers!

winner? second etc?

Thanks to the organisers and check pointers for a wicked race!!! Had a cracker of a time, I was still buzzing at 1am from the coffee shot!

Thanks everyone for coming, and a huge thanks to the checkpointers who helped out, Kaz, Jay, Hans, Jordan, Markee, Chris, Trav, guy that was with Chris and Trav, Jamie, Laura and Jess, and Knackers and Coops. Thanks heaps for enduring the cold for us, and a big thanks to Jamie at Coffee Vault for staying open late so we could make everyone shot some bad espresso! The coffee at Coffee Vault is usually very good I assure you.

Glad that everyone had a good time!

1st went to Lane who killed it and took home the new PK Ripper. 2nd was courier Benny, 3rd Matt Gray.

Another classic inhuman (deliberate mispl ;)) course. Lots of nice leg stretching straights and fast corners.

Shorter than FixUp but still damn fun!

Watching people get ready to jump the drains was pretty funny… almost as funny as the fact all the CPs were in dark areas and the info on the manifest was in dark font :stuck_out_tongue: (thanks knog for your mid-race assistance).

I had a loads of fun, right up until i got a flat and had tube, tyre irons, allen keys but alas no pump. And had to tram it to the last checkpoint. Thanks Nick and ianhuman for putting the race on and everyone else who helped out. Some awesome prizes for a free race. Jumping the drains in cleats was a test of confidence.

Watching you guys jump the drains was funny and scary at the same time! Props to Lane for jumping it with his bike on his shoulder!
To the guy who didn’t make it and went in the drink I hope your leg isn’t killing you today.

This Alleycat was my first and probably will be the most memorable. Din’t make the drain jump, leg is ok. Somehow I knew I wasn’t gonna make it before I jumped :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway thanks to all involved with putting this together, will be at the next one for sure.

Milan C

:slight_smile:

not having raced and spending my time at a check point for a few laughs, i came to learn that some ppl should HTFU and stop whinging like bitches.

thanks.

What a rad night! Massive thanks to everyone involved.