DC x PK RIPPER Australian Launch + alley cat

since when does lane win anything

hey ryan, before you get tagged onto another alleycat, can you organise my birthday party

thanks again to all involved in organising and checkpointing. sorry to the dudes at the ferris wheel (i’m guessing it was one of you that told us to htfu earlier in this thread?) for my bitching! totally thought you guys were in the ferris wheel when i rocked up. that would’ve been soooo good!! ended up riding the whole thing with a guy called talbot that ended up knowing my friend kate. small world.

happy with my result (28th) considering my hungover state.

rolly

JAMS - that fucking sux about your lights, hope the fucker bins it on some tram tracks or somethin…

nah wasnt you, it was more of a teenage girl level of complaint brought on by a lack of bike skills that got me.

Really? it’s not like Jay to complain… :stuck_out_tongue:

haha fuck yeh!

awesome night - thanks for organising everyone - brenton, dillan and i stopped to help some dude that had a flattie and completely missed the second checkpoint and instead headed to the pub. some sweet pix on acclaim mag’s site, heres the link: ACCLAIM Magazine | Street Lifestyle Magazine & Website | Fresh On The Daily | DC X PK Ripper Fixed Gear Bike Melbourne Event Recap

And more pix here An Architect Photographed My Undies’s Photos - DC & PK Ripper Launch | Facebook

there is not one photo of a person actually riding a bike in this entire album.

moustaches anyone?

i thought maybe i’d clicked on a link to three thousand magazine. and i was kinda stoked, because people i knew were in it!

Movember will be a time of considerable angst for hipsters, when every man and his dog has a shit looking moustache.

This photo is hilarious!
I hope to see Lane out working on this bike today.