Deep V and b43

greater than that of aerospok?? what horatio said

is there a definitive rank of wheels from most to least douche-like?

EDIT: slow reply = looking retarded

no, the beauty of fixed gear culture is that you can change what is/is not cool at any time without informing anyone, if someone disagrees with you then they are simply not njs.

^^^^^^
my brain is spinning

Yes. It is indeed, a shallow culture.

Ha ha ha. Awesome Alex.

I have a B43, and I am a complete wanker.

bought a rear b43 about a year ago… wish i never got it, its heavy doesnt look that good and its white

Aerospokes = sweet awesome on some bikes, they don’t suit everything though.

Magspoke = ugly/heavy

B43 = matter of personal taste/need. I wouldn’t run one, but then again I don’t play polo or trick

Deep V = a good mix of form and function

Aerohead = classic

Well my heavy shithouse beater is in need of a new rear wheel. I’d be really happy to soak up someone’s B43 shame for cheap. Just think of the street cred you’ll get for (1) helping out a brother by off-loading last-season’s cool stock for cheap; and (2) buying the new shit.

Sorry I didnt mean to be such a jerk, what I meant to say was… it didn’t appear that the B43 had the similar sales success as the Deep V, and that people had caught on by then that deeper was not better. If it had been released 12 months earlier it prob would have sold way more.
And yes the spok is quite douchey (due to price tag not equating to performance), but it has a sort of fun side to it at least. Personally I wouldn’t like the attention it brings, but i enjoy seeing them from time to time.

aren’t aerospokes supposed to be really strong and not go out of true? what’s the ave. weight of each?

fixed that for you

ah i see. but the problem with that is im heaps lazy. i just remember seeing a similar thread on another forum where plenty of people raved about their strength

LOL flywheel effect on fixed bike.

hmmm, so last B43 run a few weeks ago we had over 8000 on order, and only enough material to roll 7000 B43 rims.
And yep, as the DV has the option of:- 26 PC or Ano colours, 17 Image designs, 9 drillings, 2 sidewall options, and 2 sizes, compared to
19 colours, 2 main drillings, no sidewall option and 1 size, the DV possibly could appeal to a market much wider then just hipsters.
The DV has been around for 15 years, the B43 13 months.

= ayhsmb!

Its the best I could come up with to describe the way the wheel wants to keep spinning once up to speed…

^^^
that’s what I heard too. Gonna help slow and lethargic me. If I ever get up to said speed.

I understood. Made sense too. I don’t know what Ronin was going on about? Just like a freewheel in a car - the lighter you make it, the faster it spins up, AND the faster it spins down. So just the same, a heavy wheel takes more power/longer to accelerate, and more power/longer to decelerate.

so bad for sprinting, great for cruising. im a fan =)

kevan

has this answered your very simple question??? it appears you’ve not been a member here very long…this happens a lot!!