dildos who let their dogs run wild

YouTube - Punch line drum

I once drove through a tow rope between a car towing another car, on their way out a of driveway.

i know someone that also did this…on a motorbike.

lucky to escape with a broken leg.

what was the outcome of your situation?? apart from utter chaos??

This is was the first thing I thought of when I saw this subject line.

The rope broke, presumably. And I continued my drive to work :slight_smile:

This dog?

well that was somewhat of an anticlimax…

that’s a good thing though i suppose!!

This thread is 100% LOL

Was doing some laps at the Harrison St outdoor Velodrome last weekend, which is apparently a GREAT place for these mouth breathers to let their dogs off the leash.

I had one small yappy dog chasing me, which wasn’t too bad because it kept a safe distance, while there was a huge great dane off its leash inside the track that had me worried. After a few laps being chased by the yappy dog (I was quite impressed it was keeping up, taking a wider line too) the great dane spotted the small dog and decided it wanted in on the action.

The Great Dane bolts directly across my path to intercept the small dog outside the track. poo comes out of my pooshoot. My hands are in the drops and I can’t reach the brake. Swerve between the dogs, nearly stacking at 40km/h on rough concrete.

The mouth breathers smile as they watch their dogs making superbestfriends with the silly man on the bicycle.

see, here i think you need to take some of the responsibility. you saw dogs off the leash, and still decided to cut some laps? uhhhh…

I couldn’t disagree more. This is a fenced off velodrome specifically for cyclists, and there is an abundance of parks close which are suitable dogs.

I was already doing laps when these people arrived. I told them I thought it was an unsafe situation both for the dogs and for me, but they reassured me the dogs would be OK and they stayed. Why should I have to stop what I’m doing??

sarchasm methinks :stuck_out_tongue:

more details have clarified the situation and proven me wrong. if you were there first, and had words to them, you were in the right.

there are pretty much always dog walkers there. next time you’re down there, feel free to use the “this land is leased by the brunswick cycling club at this time for use by cyclists.”

Maybe the people who let the dogs roam free in the vicinity of bike riders are same m*fuckers that sneak out at night and let their little runts shit on my front nature strip.

Pricks.

If I knew who it was I’d go and dump on their lawn.

I have had an unleashed dog with the owner close by (with the leash in his hand) and the thing tried to bite me - fortunately I saw it coming, managed to unclip and kick it in the head - owner mouthed off I followed suit - douche…

The other thing I hate are those extender leads which have about 6m of leash in them - riding along the bikeway and you see the owner on one side and the dog way off the other side and you just manage to catch a glimpse of the lead across the path - talk about dumba$$es

Tom