Dirty deeds 2014

Dates:
Prologue (Harrison St ) 18/4/14 (HOT CX BUNS! IT’S GOOD FRIDAY)
Round 1 (Harrison St ) 25/5/14
Round 2 / NCXS #2 (Darebin Parklands ) 22/6/14
SpookyCX (Harrison St ) 1/11/14

Other dates you may wish to pencil into your calendar:
Women’s skills dev session 5/4/14
Dirty Gran Fondo 10/5/14
NCXS Round 1 (Cranwell Park, Melbourne) 21/6/14
NCXS Round 3 (Midvale Speed Dome, Perth) 12/7/14
NCXS Round 4 (Garvey Park, Perth) 13/7/14
Victorian CX state championships 20/7/14
2014 CX Nationals (Adelaide) 2/8/14
NCXS Round 5 (Adelaide) 3/8/14
NCXS Round 6 (JJ Melbourne Hills Reserve, Sydney) 23/8/14
NCXS Round 7 (Sydney Park, Sydney) 24/8/14

Oh, and there’s this:
Season entry, licencing, etc:
Dirty Deeds CX Big Cartel

Very excited.
Although I’m pretty sure the dirty gran fondo has been shifted to Saturday the 10th May.

I get my wisdom teeth out 4 days before this but I’ll also be in Melbourne for once. Thoughts?

Also props to the DDCX crew for devoting their time and energy to this!

If you feel like me or any one I know that has had theirs out you won’t be racing.

I think I was out of bed after two days but not exercising, are there any BNE dates locked in? state champs saw a couple of southern invaders last year, that de luca kid wasn’t it?

Probably need a cx bike hey,
Then again hopefully I’ll be up the mountains most of winter.

Buy one wholesale from your work, race winter, clean, new chain, pads etc, sell for what you payed, (dusts hand motion).

Any plans for whether the Good Friday prologue will be day or night?

I bought that Ridley so I guess I should use it…

#notlife

Similar to spookycx, afternoon-evening

I always end up wussing out on this so maybe ill bite the bullet and commit to it now. Might as well use the nature boy for what its meant for

Play it by ear, i had a speedy recovery.

I was riding at 4 or 5 days but still spitting a bit of blood, guess a vampire costume is the go just in case…

i’ll probs race the prologue and then get super pissed and “ruin it for everybody” for the rest of the series.

EDIT: I’ll be pissed before the Prologue too

Need CX basher. Will assemble one.

i’m heading up to Sydney for a Finnish Festival, and am unable to attend the HOT-CX-Prologue.
if anyone is wanting to race but doesn’t have a bike, i’m happy to loan my M/54 Jamis.
priority will be given to those flying in from interstate.

Complete noob here who wants to get in on the action, are there different grades for riders?

yes.

Up to 3 grades.

If you don’t have a CX legal bike, you slot into the lowest grade. (Beware MTB sandbaggers)

So what’s the kinda typical gearing you guys use? I’ll probably start with a single speed build, then a Shimergo 10/8sp later.

i run between 39/19 and 44/18. so 55-66 GI.