Dirty Deeds Urban Cyclocross Series.

now that’s a better question.

duly noted… i doubt i’ll get to lysterfield before the first round but i could be convinced to spend an hour or two on the yarra trails (start at chandler hwy) with interested parties this weekend. it’s probably a good (and easier) intro to riding drops and skinnier tyres offroad.

Can you please confirm if this is happening closer to the weekend. Very interested

Yes i believe Benzy, I and jeremy are keen to hit the trails one day of the weekend. And by hit i mean of course fall off continually.

I’ll be hitting these once the Urban All Terrain Vehicle is finished !

I’m up for yarra trails this weekend. Got a time/day in mind nik?

The loop, keep me in it.

I would also like to fall off a lot between moving house runs.

ah crap… let me think about it. it’ll be a morning-ish meet at chandler hwy. most likely about 9-9:30.

actual details to be provided closer to the date.

some pretty major sponsor announcements coming soon.

Nikcee - I might be a starter for a ride on the weekend too (yeah I know ‘promises, promises’) - the cx has its knobblies on and keeps whining at me to take it for a ride each time I open the shed - its too damn clean for my liking.

SW

Brendan can you please add my name to a 3 race license?

Can you txt me if this is on.

If not, I’m heading to Rye if anyone wants to tag on for some KM’s…

I cant make with the shop and all but will send a ring in to ride my steed.
He has license, likes beer.

E

he has all the ingredients of an excellent cyclocross racer.

Ride will meet at saturday, 9:30 at guide dogs (chandler hwy and yarra blvd). wont be a monster 80km epic ;), but will aim to be out for 2-3hrs max.

pace will depend on skill level of those attending so dont be afraid to show up. dont be rolling slicks though… with the rain we’ve had i’ll bet the trails will have some lovely mud. :open_mouth:

MTBs welcome too

Excellence.

Confirmed. I had to hose off my t-shirt and shorts yesterday before putting them in the wash.

Shoot, Sat morning is out for me. Trading riding my bike for a ride in a helicopter though. WOOOOOT

jealous.

))<>((

Ill try make the pilot fly over yarra bend, assuming he won’t let me fly. :wink:

Helicopters are the best.
I went in one last year from Heron Island to Gladstone so I wouldn’t have to repeat my gnarly sea sickness experienced on the way there via boat.