douchebag listing of the day

lol. Nice example, though.

How’s the description on this!! FS BIANCHI PISTA 49 INCH FIXED GEAR BIKE | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia Knox Area - Rowville

Ya’ll know this bike. Forged from the depths of Mordor. Ridden by Sauron himself. Comes with 2 seriously hipster velocity wheels, hand painted white and yellow. Also comes with a really cool 650c front wheel in blood red, for the serious riders. That’s not all though, if you thought that, you’re wrong. You also get some fierce bmx easy-to-change handle bars fitted with black official oury grips.

That would look so sweet with the 650 front. And by sweet I mean pengy.

Bike | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia Gosnells Area - Gosnells

This Hope Island haha and the sellers Name “Crystal lover” hahaha i had to message him.

Custom Homemade fix speed bike. Genuine race bike | eBay

hah, it was on gumtree not long ago for $175. HOMEMADE FIXIE. GENUINE RACE FRAME AND WHEELS. PAINTED BLACK | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia Knox Area - Rowville

The mirror is a nice touch…

Custom kink bmx bike No Reserve!! | eBay

Hang on…if you’ve put a start price of $429, then that’s pretty much a reserve, dick.

incresible!

Err… actually its not. A reserve is an undisclosed amount set above the start price in an auction. But is still dumb to list it in a eBay auction as you can’t have reserves on their auctions anyway.

You can have a reserve price for vehicles.

you can have reserves on US ebay too.

As New “Ciombola” Road Bike - get ready for summer! | Bicycles | Gumtree Australia West Torrens Area - Mile End

Anyone wanna tell this goose that it’s an aussie brand, not Italian, and that it’s actually a tig welded ally frame from taiwan that trak cycles used to sell as a house brand bike in the days when Wayne roberts used to work in the LBS .

probs just you

he has italian last name, maybe he thinks he has right to tell its heritage…

genuine lol

Not really douchey, but I didnt want to give this its own thread.

All in? All out.

Avanti Ultegra Corima Tacx Mavic Sidi Rudy Project Specialized Polar Garmin | eBay

Its fairly douchey.

Road cycling = new golf.

Selling because he can’t make B grade. Because that’s the only reason to go racing. It not as if you do it for the fun or the camaraderie.