Early 90's Vetta 'Titanized'

So there is very little information about these frames, or that I could find. Apparently there was some distributor in Perth bringing these things in from Italy during the 90s: Vetta Titanized road bikes with Columbus Gara tubing. The Titanized bit is like a coating of titanium (similar to what they do to medical instruments) only this frame has some sweet 90’s airbrush colours over it making it a truly magnificent sight to behold:

Vetta Titanized 54cm

Frame: Columbus Gara (chromoly)
Fork: Columbus Gara
Brakes/Shifters: Campagnolo Mirage ergotouch
Brakes: Campagnolo Mirage
FD: Shitmano 101
RD: Campagnolo Mirage
Crankset: Campagnolo Mirage compact
Wheels: Campagnolo Shamal rims w/ Shamal hubs
Tires: Continental Gatorskins
Bars: Cinelli Cinetica
Tape: Cadence
Pedals: Look Keo2Max
Saddle: San Marco
Post and Stem: generic shit

Big ups to jaseyjase for helping me realise my dream. This thing rides smooth as butter, might not be the lightest pony in my stable but god damn it’s dripping in passion and I’d be happy luggin that shit up the Pyrénées any day of the week :wink:

So rad.

ahhh there you are bro!

Very nice.

Yeah, I dig this a lot. The shit generic stem looks good too.

im still trying to make sense as to why i sold all of this to you.

pics dont do this thing justice, its just damn gorgeous.

Cos bromance?

Looks really nice.

Looks amazing. I reckon you should tell the Freds it’s titanium!

Not a massive fan of the white bar tape (extra padding?), but I hear that’s a Euro thing.

Fuck me this bike is nice!! Well done indeed.

So much awesome,
The Shamal decals match the paint perfectly!

haha! Some clownass merged his car into me in December 2011 and I landed on my right hand, smashing bones in my wrist and tearing tendons. Narrowly avoided surgery and had therapy instead for 9 months but I still get numbness in my hand if I ride over 10kms - hence the Cadence bar tape, it offers superior padding!

Thanks for the love everyone.

^ Ah shit, that sucks. In that case, extra padding FTW!

Very nice! And apparently a hell of a lot more rust proof than their rather economical paint jobs. I do like the way these ride.

big ups to my B.I.G. homie <3

Yeah this looks real classy

would bang.

What a whip. Perfect on Shamals.
I feel like you need to go cipollini, slick your hair back and smoke when you ride this.
Perhaps you already do.