Faq

Can we not reply to for sale threads anymore? I want that sw8 tiny ECS GF but I think the dude is in mel and probably isn’t worth posting

This hasn’t been possible for a few years, only in the ‘wanted’ threads

correct.

Whoops musta got confused with other forums, ty!

Yeah you have to do it via PM.

Yo,

Just wondering if my inactivity has made me lose access to the sales board?

wouldn’t have thought so. email nick@fixed.org.au and ask.

Yeah, bring in sales targets…use it or lose it…too many bludgers around here

Is there a way of resetting your password if you don’t remember your current one?

if you logout and then go to sign in, you’ll be able to hit a forgotten password option.

Yeah, tried that but never received the reset email thing. Anyway, I eventually remembered it so it’s all good. Thanks Rolly!

well that was fortunate.

for all that back end admin stuff, if it doesn’t get resolved or a reply in this thread, best bet is to shoot Nickj an email/pm…

Is it possible to keep my account and change my name?

waddyamean? change your username? yeah totally. pm me.

Hi Team,

Ive been a member for more than 25 days and am still unable to see the forsale section. Are there any other requirements?

when did you last sacrifice a goat?

Did you post n00dz to the “post n00dz” section? We gotta see those n00dz before you see the sales.

but seriously, your permissions look fine to me, so I’ve ticked/unticked the relevant box, maybe try logging out/in & see how you go.

Yeah it’s working now thanks man

I wanted to post pics yesterday when I found out that cyclebucket is no more. What do people do re posting pics on the forum these days? (From computer rather than mob device) Ta