favourite post ride beer

Been hitting the Kozel lately cos it comes in a 500ml bottle. Cheap too - $22 for 6.

well it depends on where you are,
and dont get me wrong its still hard to find, just know where near as exclusive as the westveterin, and its made by st. bernards, they make a whole range of really good beers, their wit is top notch

but in perth we have a bottle-o called the international beer store, its sweet! massive massive range
if you can find something like this where you are or even just ask the nicest bottle shop around to order some in, it aint cheap though

and ezylee check out the chouffe n’ice its an awesome bottle fermented christmas beer from the famous chouffe brewery

Thanks Marty! :smiley:

I’ve got a whole bunch ready for the Christmas Cat, including a weird Belgian Spiced Ale, an experimental galaxy hopped ale (think passionfruit in a beer glass) and a lager that has just matured to perfection!

I’d add, like bikes, beer is best appreciated when all varieties are sampled!

Just enjoying a pre-dinner beer that a mate brought back from the states.

Rogue Imperial India Pale Ale

From their website:
[i]Above and beyond an India Pale Ale—I2PA is radically hopped with an intense aroma and hop bitterness.

Malts: Two-row Pipkin Pale.
Hops: Saaz, Cascade & Northwest Golding.
Yeast & Water: Rogue’s Pacman Yeast & Free Range Coastal Water.[/i]

Bloody beautiful! And at 9.5% a great start to any night! The hops are very well balanced and it reminds me a lot of the Mountain Goat IPA. Will be hanging on to the bottle as well to refill with my own brew. Swing tops are designed for bikes!

Yes, stupidly big American imperial IPAs are brilliant. Probably a bit big for a post-ride beer for me though.

Wow, I thought I was a beer snob not drinking CUB.

Or to quaff on a really hot day

antmandan- nice rouge make awesome beers mand their double dead guy ale is also top notch

but at the same time i cant really dig it to much as hops just kill me i can deal with any sort of ipa

and mark corona is not a beer, not a beer

Tecate in a can, without the fruit.
And I dont care that its mexican, or that it tastes even better as a tequila chaser.

Wow… I think I’ve found a new favourite friend. Mac’s Brewery “Sassy Red”.

Just awesome.

whatever is cheapest, VBs are going down pretty well these days.

Melbourne bitter, scaldis, kozyak

Just bought on the way home (cleats are a bitch on polished concrete)

BIGHEAD- australias first NO-carb beer …not bad a bit meh but as a coopers green drinker i am easy to please.Dosnt tyast like the other bitch-piss low carbs ive tried.

Favourite post-ride?

Peroni. Icy cold.

maybe two.

Cheap beer is like cheap bikes. Rubbish.

Oettinger Pils six 500ml cans for $13 buying a lot of these at the moment

Anyone tried Magners Irish Cider?

Awesome drink for the summer.

Heaps of people have been drinking that at my “local”.

It’s the new trend.

Carona

+1 for corona