FIX UP LOOK SHARP< TEAM ALLEYCAT

What a qame that was.

So I’m standing there going ‘where is everyone’ and then I realise October != September.

FML

Did you win?

i tried to make it clear, you’re not the only one who got confused. at least you were the only one there right? maybe we’ll give oyu a head start or something.

Melbourne was the winner.
LAM I’ve already got a head start, I know where the bowl is now!

^Did anyone do this?

Can we get the FIX UP LOOK SHARP< TEAM ALLEYCAT flyer up on the home page? (Because I’m sick of looking at Gold Coast events I can’t participate in… :-D)

me and iamsimon from here came second in the northside one. was fun and fast 9winners werw 24 we were 26min (or something like that).

good crew of people there…drinking at the bowl across from piedmonte’s made up for the 6 squad cars that rocked up looking for a supposed brawl.

brothers and sisters, due to the clash with the summer sprint series, i may be out. matty may end up being a one man dream team.

Whatever. It is a summer series so I am suprised you can’t miss ONE event.

22km route, for those of you optimising gearing. a nice afternoon ride

i have no friends…

Me either. I’ve been put back into the draft as trade bait. :expressionless:

Now the vultures will tear strips off you.

should be good guys, hopefully the weather isn’t like today.

also, i have no people for a team. do we just rock up and hope there are some others around?

weather should be okay forecast says cloudy, light showers late in the day, fingers crossed it improves as the week goes on.
we’ll make sure everyone gets on a team, even if there are some odd sized teams.

ah i still need to work out a team! nik? who else? uhhhh

weather forecast is looking great! prizes are coming in, things are being done.
course is about 22km through richmond, carlton, cbd and places in between.

we are looking for one of those little laminators to run the spoke cards through, if anyone has one i could borrow.
this will be cool.

Office works sells A4 laminators for 50 bucks - I reckon we all chip in for one - with the amount of events coming up this summer I’m sure it’d get a bit of use. (hell, I’d organise an event just as an excuse to do some sweet, sweet laminating :roll:)

nath has one. pm blakey for details.

Chaz are you still good for teaming up with me or have you made other arrangements?