Fix Up Look Sharp: WOF - Coming Soon

For you…? One million dollars! :smiley:

Actually, you can have the idea that I possibly stole from someone else. I’d love to see it used in a race.

It’ll be called JLN not ZLTN’s Geelong checkpoint. (this ain’t happening for this Fix Up, but it will happen… eventually)

You should make it you have to name at least two Shellac / Big Black records to continue :wink:

yo, we got dibs!

or dan, benzy and a bat all throwing up on adriana…

Love your work xbx -
"hop on PoP’’ .
“hop on Pop in hat on cat”
“hop in pop in cat on hat in roof” etc

Dr Seuss ftw!

SW :smiley:

Given that I’ve never heard of Shellac / Big Black Records, I suddenly don’t feel worthy of it anymore anyway - all yours xbx.

Hey Chaz, here’s a heads up.

I’ll allow Rapeman as well. :wink:

get out of our town JLN, westies aren’t welcome!

UPDATE: PS, that photo on wikipedia with Ani DiFranco and RZA is a classic. can only imagine the discussion. (unless, JLN, you have a bootleg download of it, pressed to 78rpm shellac? it wouldn’t surprise me :-P)

Sorry. :cry:

Seeing as last time Chaz benfitted from my super quick tyre changing skillz, i will roam the streets fixing flats, rather than racing in a mediocre way as is tradition for me.

fixed that for ya.

well played sir

^ i’m starting to think it’s all a hoax. i mean, there was an alleycat on friday night, and it started around 7. pretty sure beach road cycles isn’t open then…

It actually is…we close at 8… :cry:

Also, i was in the Otways. Was that a checkpoint?

for this alleycat, it may well be.

noted…

this worries me greatly

Hey LAM, you have sauce on spunky cyclist chiquita that you posted?

Here you go bro:

I’m sure if Ruddy was looking at that he would go for a “Fair shake of the sauce bottle”